UM fantasy premier league 2015/2016 (SOCCER)

Fogot to change my team b4 the weekend. Luckily, it isn't a problem. Barkley with 2 assists so far and Hoolahan is a fucking bargain.

my defense rescued me big time today. three defenders, 23 points - awesome haul, plus i transferred in kolarov for azpil which gained me a 9 point swing! shame about my midfielders and strikers... wilson let me down as captain, just like basically all my other captains have so far :(

i'm on 32 with kane, chadli, pantilimon and albrighton still to play though so i'm pretty happy with that. hope spurs have like 30 shots on target (for panti points) and win 5-0.

horrible first half, second half was lit up by those two moments of magic but i'm still not happy with the way we're playing. hoping martial will bring us a new dimension.

Newcastle are fucking cringeworthy. But Spurs finally won a match! You know something is wrong when the like of Mason scores whilst Hane does not.

Jack Wilshere out for 3 months (and my guess is one more month getting fit). Is the guy ever gonna get a break?

But I'm a bit concered about club deciding to do a surgery just now, just like in Welbeck's case. Seems to me they are waiting for some miracle healing to happen and instead of doing surgery right away, they wait a few weeks/months until the injury gets worse and then do a surgery anyway.

all indicators point to arsenal's medical team being a farce. not that ours is very good either. sad for shaw, one of our best players this season :( i believe kompany got hurt too?

You know BPL is not the same league as a few years ago when Arsenal looses to Dinamo Zagreb...

Hazard missed penalty :O. He is so bad this season.

i'm having a shocker so far. still confident i'll finish up on top though ;) took a hit this week.

did you see bayern were losing 0-1 to wolfsburg and lewandowski came on at half time and scored 5 goals in NINE minutes lol

I didn't see the match, but I was looking at the score and read Wolfsburg were better team in the first half. And then Lewandowski happened. I have to say, I am not a Bayern fan, I dislike them actually, but in the last 5 Bundesliga matches they came from behind in 3 of them. Gotta give them credit for that.

FF: I knew this matchday was gonna be shit for me, not much I could have done with transfers, but I always build my team for the next few matches so hopefully I will do better following weeks. But it's a long way till the end of the season. I expect a great battle for the top spot :Shedevil: