UM fantasy premier league 2015/2016 (SOCCER)

nice. the last three years i've finished in the top 3000, top 7000 and top 40000 on the site, and this year i'm outside the top 1500000, just to put my awfulness into perspective. it's been such a weird season so far.

I also wanted to write about how weird this season is, but isn't every EPL season like that? And looking at other top leagues, they are like that too. Celta Vigo 2nd, Sevilla last in PD, Serie A is a massive surprise too, bottom of the Bundesliga is interesting too. Only League 1 is boring as every year :)

idk man, i think things are usually a little more predictable than this, but maybe i'm just making stupid decisions this time around haha. there just doesn't seem to be much of a discernible pattern atm, even by usual standards.

Sure, unpredictable things are happening, but in some cases there were signs of it happening in the summer - West Ham strengtening after good season, Chelsea being complacement plus they weren't that good since Spurs last season, Leicester had great run last year and added both experienced and talent, Pool is still managed by Rodgers. Watford and Norwich have typically good run for promoted teams, Palace were great last year...

Only real surprises for me are S'oton and Stoke, and I didn't expect Swansea, West Ham and Leicester doing that good.

If we're talking about players performance, I was never good in predicting that so can't really judge how it is this year.

yeah, i'm talking more about players i guess. seems like anyone who goes on a run of two successful games immediately goes to pieces and vice versa haha. mahrez being the exception and maybe one or two others.

Kane is still shit this season. He lacks confidence badly. He can't even take a powerful shot. What a downfall from what was last season. Great we signed Son, he takes the burden of possession on himself, but he's not a striker and will never be, he's a great asset for Eriksen though.

Class performance. It just grants the statement that if Eriksen is present, Spurs play better. Lamela is a beast! I have always claimed that! Fuck people who gives shit about him.

30 actually. technically 26 as i took a hit. :p my only two players to do anything this week were the ones i brought in last week (also for a hit). i'm determined not to wildcard yet.

Mahrez is class this season and he is really worth buying, especially because his value may rise drastically after such good performances.

I made him a vice! 25 points solely thanks to him.

Shit, Newcastle got trampled in second half. Although I am really happy that Mitro scored.