UM fantasy premier league 2015/2016 (SOCCER)

Rooney is horrible. I'd sell him.

Fuck, Newcastle bought Thauvin. I am really fond of that player although he had bad season. The only thing that bothers me is that English teams tend to buy more and more French players. And most of Newcastle French team are shit. Gouffran and Obertan for example. Terrible kickers.

they swapped him for cabella though who's also been shit :p probs the most exciting newcastle window for a while, but i'm sure they'll continue to be shite anyways

personally i'm excited about inler to leicester!

Didn't even know about that one. Otamendi in City. Now we now which Manchester is going to fight for the title. Best defence in the league or maybe all over the world.

depends if kompany or hart have another 'mare though like they did last season and the season before respectively. and if toure stays revitalised and aguero stays fit. without those issues they'll storm the league imo.

There are rumors that Chelsea are keen on to spend 120 million for Pogba & Stones together. I see that Mourinho scared his ass off with their recent results and he finally realised that without any transfers it's impossible for them to defend the title.

i don't really understand the fuss about stones, hasn't he had one full season at the heart of one of the worst defenses in the prem? i know he's promising but the numbers being bandied around seem absurd. pogba, on the other hand, is a beast and we should never have let him go. one of those cases where fergie's stubbornness hurt rather than helped us.

But no one had known he could develop so quickly into a world class player. He wasn't the same player at Manchester. Perhaps Juventus will sell him next summer.

Haha, a draw against Newcastle. I can call it shame, since it took place on Old Trafford. I really wished Thauvin scored that goal. Mitrovic looked class today, he will be a quality player soon.

But no one had known he could develop so quickly into a world class player. He wasn't the same player at Manchester. Perhaps Juventus will sell him next summer.

we knew he was special though, he was the most touted youth player at the club at the time (after ravel morrison anyway, but without so many issues). we also had a weak midfield during that period and he deserved more of a chance, every time he played he did well. fergie didn't sell him because he thought he lacked potential, he sold him because pogba offended his ego by suggesting he was good enough for first team football. which is fair enough, except that he WAS good enough, and the fans all thought so.

utd looked excellent for the first 15 minutes or so today, mainly because newcastle were all over the place, but once the toon army settled into a shape we once again showed a lack of speed or imagination in attack. we seem to lapse into that slow, deliberate rhythm so easily, there's none of the exciting attacking football of old. by the time we woke up it was too late, and we were just lumping it into the box (if fellaini had been available we might've scraped a goal, but it would still have been ugly to watch).

i love juan mata, he's one of my favourite players, but he just doesn't work in this side for me - i'd stick januzaj out there instead of at number 10. i can't understand why herrera isn't getting a look in in the middle. schweinsteiger still looks unfit, rooney was mediocre again (i'd like to see wilson get more of a chance at this point). thank god for the back four is all i can say.

I bet if Newcastle tapped that goal in, LvG would be the most hated manager in the world. If he isn't such already.

So glad I have Mahrez in my starting XI. He's a real talent. There will be much fuss around him now I guess, Liverpool or City will prepare bids for him around January :lol:.

Haha Chelsea.

As for Spurs, not much to complain about on the defensive side of the ball (thought Dier was good again at CDM, and thank fuck for Rose being back), especially since Everton didn't really do jack shit, but they need more up front. Mason was okay, but he's just not skilled enough to be a number 10; really missed Eriksen again today. Kane needs to start burying a few, too many missed chances so far this year... I'm very excited for Son though, hopefully he can take Dembele's spot.

yeah, it's just the final third where they were lacking today, they controlled the game in general. i actually think both teams from that game have similar issues - too narrow, not enough creativity. spurs are a little too reliant on eriksen it seems.

jose's classic third season implosion is right on cue. city are looking very ominous though.

we're just atrocious lol. losing faith in van gaal very quickly, as i think that a) his philosophy is dogshit and b) he's not great at implementing it anyway

Chelsea bought an african defender. Good transfer? I have never heard of him.

You mean Papiss Mbouba Mbwiwa Abu Fuongo Baba Mison Djilobodji? :D

I heard he is quite underrated, has better stats than David Luiz, but what's the point really. They don't need depth, not at CB position, as they have Zouma and Ivanovic. And it's a massive dissapointment, to buy a player nobody ever heard of after chasing Stones.

Rumours are that Chelsea are gonna sing another CB, Michel Hector, 23 year old player from Championship. Funny if true.

So these two are replacements for Terry? :D

But whatever, still better bussiness than no outfield player, just one GK. It's frustrating. You feel like you need just 2-3 players to compete for title but year after year, they don't come.