UM Metal needs some Christian band forums!!!

Extol already has a forum, Soul Embraced does not deserve a forum! they suck! and Living Sacrifice broke up! and their forum is gone aswell.

In my experience... Christian music is crap.

I think the singers are too concerned about what their message is and how it's presented, etc. Whereas metal artists are all about getting something across that they are concerned with, whether we like it or not :)

Christian music lacks power and passion.

Metal = "devil music"?

LOL
I'm a Christian... and I assure you this is not the case :)

Don't give Christian bands a forum - just concentrate on the good music, please.
If the two happen to coincide, then so be it... otherwise, leave it alone.

That is true. But the reason some of these bands are my favorite are because I like the music and the message.

Yeah. In fact, fuck the music. Let's just have a Christian forum. In fact, let's just delete all the band-forums and discuss the positive aspects of Christianity. Actually, we'd better discuss the negative aspects too, or there won't be any threads.

Yes!!! Fantastic idea! Let's segregate the forums into religious sections! We can have the atheist section, the Christian section, the Hindu section, the Jewish section... And why stop there?! Let's just go the whole way, and have race forums?! And how about we only let you go into specific forums if you are of that race and religion?!:):):):):)

Er, wait a sec.
uhoh2.gif