UM question

I'm changing my name to Bad Girl Tess.
BAHAHAAA! I have to change MY name first. Suddenly I like Bad Girl Tess again ;) Actually you just have to help me think of a NEW name and then Bad Girl Tess is all yours. The name, I mean ;)

Giggity!

I could change mine to my beloved new PP Chat name: Less Than 3 On Fire :lol:
Soooo are you going to tell us what that means (or should I already know, ehehehe)??

Careful - you may confuse Claus and I don't think you want to deal with the repercussions....:Smug:
LMAO! If that happens and you need any tips booB, just let me know :loco:

well done (annnnddd he slides into home plate....SAFE at home)
LOL. You have nooooo idea ;)

...awwww....go ahead...........wait!.....let me get some popcorn and a comfy seat................ok.....go! ;)
Hey! Be on my side!

Awwwwwwwwesome!!! Thank you so much, that's perfect. As soon as I think of a new name (or booB does) I'm all over it!

Wooo Hoooo ... new name for me ..... King Diamond inspired .... The Invisible Guest.

Britt (formerly DarkTide)
Very cool! A man who gets things done!

I can't believe I just replied to all those posts. I am such a loser :lol:

Soooo are you going to tell us what that means (or should I already know, ehehehe)??
I thought you'd never ask! lol! It started in the Sunday chat when someone (either myself or Michael TEOF or maybe MetalOperaChick) used the symbol <3 as a heart, but then someone made a comment that it was "less than 3".. and yet another person then began to sing a new version of a classic power metal song, Hammerfall's "Hearts on Fire" but with the lyrics "Less than 3 on Fire" ... Since I love that song and I LOL'd so hard, I changed my name in the chat for the rest of the night to Less_Than_3_On_Fire, then used it a few more times since then. <3 on Fire! :lol: :lol: ....sorry, running on empty again :p

I'm sorry, do I know you?

Oh, and by the way, Tess, being "good" is overrated. ;)

Shaye
Ha! Good point. So maybe I will be "Not very bad but not exactly good girl Tess" :D

I thought you'd never ask! lol! It started in the Sunday chat when someone (either myself or Michael TEOF or maybe MetalOperaChick) used the symbol <3 as a heart, but then someone made a comment that it was "less than 3".. and yet another person then began to sing a new version of a classic power metal song, Hammerfall's "Hearts on Fire" but with the lyrics "Less than 3 on Fire" ... Since I love that song and I LOL'd so hard, I changed my name in the chat for the rest of the night to Less_Than_3_On_Fire, then used it a few more times since then. <3 on Fire! :lol: :lol: ....sorry, running on empty again :p
Hehehe, very nice! Change it, change it! :lol:

Tess:

1) you don't need to change your name ... I know you're a BAD GIRL ;-)

2) Damn I'm cute in that picture of yours ... heck, I'd do me.

c.

1) :puke:

2) :puke:

icky. thanks. I WAS eating breakfast. :cry:

And just for the record....my name pretty much sums me up perfectly...although I AM considering changing the "annie" to "annabel"....other than that, i'm all around wholesome.....:saint:

Careful - you may confuse Claus and I don't think you want to deal with the repercussions....:Smug:

Don't worry, it's nothing I haven't seen before. Don't ask. :zombie:

BAHAHAAA! I have to change MY name first. Suddenly I like Bad Girl Tess again ;) Actually you just have to help me think of a NEW name and then Bad Girl Tess is all yours. The name, I mean ;)

damn it... NO MIND CHANGING! Don't worry, I'm working on this as we speak. The only thing I've thought of so far is SavaAdult. My imagination is not what it once was. o_O

I WILL be the new reigning Bad Girl Tess. Oh yes... I shall be the One. Just you wait. :lol:

And here I was glad that I still have some anti-nausea pills. :puke: lol

Shaye

Well - definitely keep THOSE in stock if you happen to see Tess/Claus any time soon....:puke::puke::puke:

Why do you have anti-nausea pills? Is someone preggers?!?!?! :heh::heh::D:D

Uh oh - maybe that WAS a hint?! do tell....inquiring minds want to KNOW!

AND, TESS!! I just realized you CAN'T change your name!! My name would not be anything without your name being bad girl tess!! :cry:

Well - definitely keep THOSE in stock if you happen to see Tess/Claus any time soon....:puke::puke::puke:

Uh oh - maybe that WAS a hint?! do tell....inquiring minds want to KNOW!

AND, TESS!! I just realized you CAN'T change your name!! My name would not be anything without your name being bad girl tess!! :cry:
OH! I can change it to "Wholesome Tess" :saint: