UM question

Is it "Mrs. Claus"??? :tickled:

mrs_claus_costumes.jpg

:confused:

What can I even say at this point?

Sister is disgusted.

Mom is upset.

My boyfriend has ruined the surprise for our Christmas cards and I STILL don't have a new name.

Grrrrrrrr........ ;)

YAY! My UM name is changed :)

Thanks Deron!!

I had to think looooooong and haaaaaard to come up with this very original name ;)

booB - just wanted to let you know that the name "Bad Girl Tess" is now available for you so go for it! :lol:

OMG. :Smug:

Where's the form to request for a post to be deleted???? :OMG:

you can delete a post by clicking on the "edit" button on the lower right corner of your post. When you click, there will be an edit window that appears. Under that is the option to delete, but it's hard to see because the text is silver on white. Highlight the text and you can read it easier. This will only delete a post, not an entire thread.. but you can also just edit the post to however you'd like.

Or try Lara's way :p

you can delete a post by clicking on the "edit" button on the lower right corner of your post. When you click, there will be an edit window that appears. Under that is the option to delete, but it's hard to see because the text is silver on white. Highlight the text and you can read it easier. This will only delete a post, not an entire thread.. but you can also just edit the post to however you'd like.

Or try Lara's way :p

Yes but it was HIS post I wanted deleted - not mine :p

I guess we have to use Lara's way - hahahaaaaa