Ummm......Just saw that new Slayer advertisement....and all I can say is......

Dick Rott

Her Vagina Had Teeth
Jul 30, 2003
Seattle
Thats the dumbest title for an album of all time. War at the Warfield? No shit thats where war is you mongoloids.

Well at least there is a reason. Thanks Mutilated1.

I will still say its the dumbest title of all time though :D

They should have called it either:

Warfield or
Live at the Warfield or
Warfield Massacre or

ect......nothing is dumber than what they decided was the best title. War at the Warfield.....HAHAHAHA :D

I think its quite clever, to integrate the name of the venue into the title while maintaining Slayer's musical theme. Simply 'Warfield' would have been pointless.

Way to put your foot in your mouth, Dick. Anyway, I have the DVD and it's pretty damn good. The "fans rule" section of it is pretty humorous as it features the people whose ass you want to kick at shows for acting so stupid.

How am I putting my foot in my mouth? This thread was meant for fun. It is a dumb title, but I'm saying it in good fun.

You people need to chill out. I'm sure its a cool show, but "clever" title? I think not.

And you are right. I just remembered the new Metallica Album "ST. Anger"

THAT is the dumbest title of all time.

I think they could have put a lot more thought into the title. It seems like they were all just getting drunk, talking about playing at the warfield and they said, "Hey...........we have a song called war! What a co-inkydink!" :tickled:

dill_the_devil said:
The dumbest title ever? No - I refer you to Helloween's latest release.

"Rabbit Don't Come Easy"

I rest my case.
Really? Come on now, if you go with Helloween, you have to go with "Pink Bubbles Go Ape." I mean, with "Rabbit Don't Come Easy," you can at least make the argument that it's not easy to get the rabbit to come out of the hat. But what the fuck is "Pink Bubbles Go Ape?!"