Ummmm... I think my boyfriend just broke up with me.

TSTTW was a good band. Certainly no Kyuss or Colour Haze by any standards, but they certainly had some neat shit going on once in a while.

I guess I wasn't fired but I still quit. There was a lot more to it than that, various voicemails and other crap. Then this morning he says "oh I was talking about an ex-girlfriend." Ummm, yeah okay that's why you called me and left a "we used to be friends" voicemail? Those dudes didn't listen to my ideas anyhow, always saying "that's some NAD bullshit" so this just provided a good time to say SLATER.

Thanks Max, and fuck you Erik. :lol:

I dont think I ever listened to a single note of 3shits. Anyway best of luck in your coming endeavours. Maybe you will like to just sit back for a while and not force anything until the time's right [/lame advice]

nasheim LP!!!!

actually, if you just want to pay me back for that shipping, that'd be fine too. i'm so fucking broke, man.

Erik said:
loool. oh yeah. no im sending it. if you still want it. god damn i suck

yeah don't worry about it. I'm not mad, but in my own defense that was about six months ago.

send me the LP and a CD-R of the first Helrunar album and we're set. :)

Erik said:
hey i was just joking. but the only thing i've ever heard by you is the old version of "this old shitz" because YOU NEVER SENT MY GOD DAMN DEMO CD. :D :mad: :D :cry: :mad:
I know, I thought it was funny! Demo CDs are gone, gay and lying the whole way through.

This dude is totally freaking out right now and telling me to calm down. I guess he doesn't realize that's the main reason I quit, because he's always freaking out on me not conforming to exactly how he wants me to be. Maybe if he wasn't acting like my wife I'd still be in the damn band.

edit: I guess I wasn't fired, but I sure took it as that because the dude has been acting like I left him for another woman, and last night was the peak of that crap. About once a month he has a heart attack on my "not being a homie" and I don't need that kind of stress.

Just entered this thread.

1 - Yeah, it's a gay note.
2 - You're out of 3 Sheets? Damn. I thought you were practically the backbone.
3 - I thought the 3SttW songs were very cool. We were talking about it at HC.
4 - Move to New York. Or come visit for 10 days and we'll write some fucken hellonearthmetal, no shit. Come live in my basement, muwahahaha.
5 - Come to NY anyway. It's about time. :kickass:

haha, nicely done with the fro-ologies.

I think I do need to visit the east coast again, and since Canada isn't until August now...

I think the following scenario bests describes how many input was dealt with in this band:

me: "Hey dudes, I don't like a bunch of overdubs and a superclean sound. Definitely prefer stuff dirty, like Kyuss."
them: "Noway, we need like 24o8u24908 overdubs and I love Kyuss but hate the production."

6 months later!

dude1: "We need to do a real simple retro type recording."
dude2: "Good idea!"

Thanks fellers. :Smug: