Under 18's from sydney post here!!!

Jan 3, 2003
Sydney
ok this is bullshit about the metro being over 18. everyone who is under 18 from sydney should just all go to the concert, meet up and just storm the doors, if theres a group of about 50+ of us and the first cppl say there under 18 and then all behind start sayin they r as well i really cant see the doormen rejecting that many ppl, especiall if we all kick up a fuss!!!
WHOS WITH ME?!?!?!

THIS CONCERT WILL BE A ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE!!

Im not under 18, tho im trying to help out with getting you guys in. i suggest everybody emails the promoter scorp@merlin.net.au and tell them why it should be an all age event and discuss that the fanbase consists of mostly under 18ers (which is a lie) but its worth a shot.
I just got an email back from them stating "the shows are 18+" . He didnt even answer any of my questions.
Its also worth a shot to ask about a second gig (all age) in sydney since its the last date and they're here for a few more days after.

i've emailed them. i'll do it a few more times i reckon :)
i might come down to sydney. first i'll try to get into the arena in brisbane. if you are going to the brisbane show join me in a door chargin :D