Unfinished tracks we ought to finish...

UPDATE:

Total Eclipse : I'll do it, but I'll need a bit of time to learn it. I'll start it tonight. :)

Futureal : I've asked Constantine if he wants this one. I don't know a bit of it, and I'd rather spend my time on other stuff. :)

The Assassin : Another one I don't know, but I'll do it if Constantine can't or doesn't want to. :)

:headbang:

Thanks EC. Total Eclipse will not take you long at all to learn. You'll probably be a bit bored with it. But Crossy put in a great track for it - probably one of his best..and I'd hate to see it go to waste.

Originally posted by rabies
Thanks EC. Total Eclipse will not take you long at all to learn. You'll probably be a bit bored with it. But Crossy put in a great track for it - probably one of his best..and I'd hate to see it go to waste.

Nah, it's not a very hard song really. :)

I'm happy to do it, in fact I'm running over it a bit right now. :) (befre I go work on my lawn) :rolleyes:

Constantine. I can depend on you for a Futureal bass track then? A working mix is in your locker...which is what Virus is using.

....and the Assassin bass track is nowhere to be found.

Well, scratch 'The Tower' from the list of songs to do, I've just done some vocals for it! I just need to know who to send it to to put on the site! someone please help me with that and tell me what you think!

Originally posted by Eddies cellmate

1. Crazy Train:
--- DONE!

2. Enter Sandman:
--- Needs lead guitars
--- Nefilim did a vocal track for this, though I don't recall whether or not he wanted to keep it or not, may need new vocals

3. Futureal:
--- Drum track done, needs everything else

4. Infinite Dreams:
--- DONE!

5. Murders in the Rouge Mourge:
--- Needs Vocals - 7th says he has done them but I can't find em..

6. Phantom of the Opera:
--- Drums and bass do not sync at all! bass needs re-doing
--- Needs everything else

7. Stranger in a Strange Land:
--- Drums done

8. The Clansman:
--- Drums and bass done

9. Number of the Beast:
--- DONE!

10. World of the Blind (Virus's original):
--- Drums and guitars done

11. Somewhere in Time:
--- Drums and bass done

12. The Assassin:
--- Drums are done

13. I Want Out:
--- Needs mixing - I believe everything is done, we were just waiting on backup vocals and mixing. I'll see what tracks are available and see if I can mix what we have down.

14. I've Got The Fire:
--- DONE!

15. 7th Son of a 7th Son:
--- DONE!.

16. Tears of the Dragon:
--- Drums are done
--- Needs everything else - Amon had volunteered for guits.

17. The Tower:
--- DONE!

18. Total Eclipse:
--- Instruments done and being mixed.
--- Needs vocals

19. Women in Uniform:
--- DONE!.

Well..I went ahead and updated some stuff....we got a bunch of em done! =)

[/B]

I forgot one.

The Clairvoyant
--- Karaoke Done.
--- Needs vocals.

..and just so everybody knows what I am actively working on. In order:

1. I am finishing up the Total Eclipse Mix
2. Remixing both version of Where Eagles Dare.
3. Mix Final Muders in the Rue Morgue mix (if I get vox)
4. Start Recording guitars on Somewhere in Time...unless Virus and Constantine get their parts for Futureal in..at which point I will jump to finish recording that and mixing it.

Hmm, I think you can scratch my vocal track for "enter sandman". I believe it sucked, though I haven't heard it in a long time.
I might be able to put some vox on Women in Uniform though... as soon as I get time.

EDIT: Hmm, as I look through the updated list, I see "Women..." is finished. Who put vox on this one, and where can I find it?

actually Nefilim...Hyde already did vox for Women in Uniform. You should check it out!

However, I'm sure he would not mind if you wanted to do a version as well..

A damn good question. YOu can listen to it on the main img web page. (img.ultimatemetal.com).

I'll have to put the .mp3 version up for you somewhere.

bah! Nevermind. EC did not post it..perhaps cause he didn't get it himself?

I'll post to maidenmans myplay locker tonight..unless hyde beats me to it.

I posted the final version of Women to MM's locker. I did send it to Ec but maybe he didn't get it.

If you still want to do vox for Women go ahead Nefilim. There should be a Karaoke of it around for you to sing to. I had to sing along to the Karoke myself because I'm lame and lost my backup cd with the master tracks on it. :(

Originally posted by rabies
bah! Nevermind. EC did not post it..perhaps cause he didn't get it himself?

I'll post to maidenmans myplay locker tonight..unless hyde beats me to it.

I'll look around to see if it got misplaced on some distant, lonely corner of my hard drive, but I don't remember recieving it, or even hearing that it had been done. :confused:

Ok. I'm sorry Mr. Hyde. I DO have it. :rolleyes:

I keep two folders named "songs to convert" and "converted songs", to keep track of what I need to convert for the website. Anyway, somehow 'Women' got put in the "converted" folder by mistake. I hadn't really noticed it there, because those are usually files that I just keep there to backup the website.

Duh. :(

If I get some time this weekend, I'll sit down and get the website back up to speed. I still need to add:

1. Women in Uniform.
2. Number of the Beast
3. Seventh Son... (need to swap the karaoke version for the one with vocals)
4. Update the spreadsheet.

Please post the lineups for each, including who mixed them, to be certain I don't make any mistakes. :cool: Thanks!