Unfinished tracks we ought to finish...

That was right around the time your mail was bouncing cause it was full...I tried sending you 7th son and such around then....so it is possible it simply bounced. Let me know if you need it...or you can simply grab it off of Maidenmans locker. check it out. Hyde did a great job.

Originally posted by rabies
That was right around the time your mail was bouncing cause it was full...I tried sending you 7th son and such around then....so it is possible it simply bounced. Let me know if you need it...or you can simply grab it off of Maidenmans locker. check it out. Hyde did a great job.

Actually I had it already, but misplaced it and forgot I had it at all. How I did that, I don't know. Just a good 'ole brain fart I guess... :lol: :rolleyes:

I listened to it briefly last night and it sounded good! Mr. H did a great job on it. :headbang: If I hook up my headphones later tonight, I want to get a better listen to it. :)

line-ups

Beast: Rabies-Guit, Hyde-bass (and guit solo1), Maidenman-drums, 7th=vocals

7th Son: Medsy=Guitar, Rabies=Guitar, Const=bass, MM=drums, ploughman=synth

Women in Uniform: Hyde=guitar, vocals, bass : MM=Drums

I'll compare what I have with what is up there. Off the top of my head, I think you are missing Infinite Dreams.

Originally posted by rabies
line-ups

Beast: Rabies-Guit, Hyde-bass (and guit solo1), Maidenman-drums, 7th=vocals

7th Son: Medsy=Guitar, Rabies=Guitar, Const=bass, MM=drums, ploughman=synth

Women in Uniform: Hyde=guitar, vocals, bass : MM=Drums

I'll compare what I have with what is up there. Off the top of my head, I think you are missing Infinite Dreams.

Thanks Rabs, it's hard for me to keep up with all of the current info sometimes. :)

k..compared the site. You are missing:

1 version of The prisoner. Both 7th and Jim did a version. You only have one..not sure which one you have..cause I did not actually listen.

2. To Tame a land

..and the ones mentioned above. If you want karaoke tracks you are missing:
Enter Sandman (though you have a rough mix on karaoke.htm)
Muders in the Rue Morgue

I reposted it Nefilim. If it doesn't stay put this time I can email you a copy if you send me your email address.

BTW...Anyone else having trouble accessing the board?