Unholy Alliance Tour

i saw the unholy alliance last time when they toured in europe, with Slayer, Slipknot, Mastodon and Machine head... i obviously just went to see slayer.. i regretted it cause the concert room was too big and full of mallcore kids.
so i'm never gonna go to an Unholy alliance gig anymore unless Slayer comes with better bands. in that case it might be worth the excrutiating price.

TheLastWithPaganBlood said:
Thien Eyes Bleed is like the band of Tom Araya's brother - has anyone heard it?

Yeah, they're pretty good. I cant really say what kind of genre they are. I guess they're like melodic(ish) thrash metal.

gojitxi said:
lol!
a good unholy alliance for me would be:
metallica+dimmu borgir+amon amarth+bloodbath

it woul be a great gig!

i think the thing about the unholy alliance is that its always headlined by Slayer.
and dimmu arent good live since Death Cult Armageddon, cause what makes the music in that album is the orchestra and its not there on live gigs so you don't understand shit of the songs. and Shaggrath shows off too much.

In some countries in Europe the Unholy Alliance was headlined by SlipsKnuT (as we say in Sweden). Lucky Prussia wasn't one of them. Has anyone thought about that Hanneman's guitars are probably illegal in som European countries, Germany included?

i shall be attending that gig just to see whats up with Slayer and get fucked up (stoned as shit)

yeah, in france for the Unholy Alliance tour, Slipknot was headlining... how embarrassing. so many people left just before Slipknot got on stage. that was funny.

I shall be attending if they freaking book a DC show. I mean its the capital of the freaking US they better be playing there.

Not a big fan of Slayer or Mastadon. Haven't heard Thine Eyes Bleed. Bodom is probably the best there, but i've seen them already. Lamb of God isn't bad either, but i've seen them as well. Its not a big deal for me to see them again. I'm not going.

I dont know if i'll be attending one of these shows. I mean first of all, they're playing in a god damn stadium, second i don't like Mastodon or lamb of god, third I will have already seen Bodom three times when they come around, and finally it's 40 bucks and after ticketmaster throws in it's gay fees it's gonna be close to 50 bucks.

But it is fucking SLAYER :headbang:

Yeah they have a $3.75 of something facility charge, and a $9.95 convenience charge...Fucking ticketmaster...But your right, it is fucking Slayer...Its totally worth the money...Its different for me though, because I love lamb of god...