Unofficial opeth forum - The roundhouse

Are going to join the new unofficial non-existed-yet Opeth forum?

• Total voters

{-sapob-}

Dec 17, 2008
If your interested In posting in an unofficial opeth forum, there is one up and running.

I know its a bit premature, but its underway.

Its nothing special yet but once I get the hang of things everything will be schweet.

Please feel free to drop in and make some suggestions.

Even if that suggestion is "get fucked, you tosser" at least that'll be one post, thats not by me. :lol:

If there is enough interest than things will start to look better and such.
Im just not willing to invest time in something that isnt going to fly.

btw if anyone wants to moderate send me a PM to StillDeath.

Heres the address
http://opethroundhouse.50.forumer.com/index.php

it's completely shit and doesn't make any sense, if you're going to make a forum fgs know what you're doing

Still unable to post. Still, if it encourages you to keep tinkering with it, I greatly appreciate the effort put forth to establish a gathering place for this community. I didn't post as often as I should have, especially considering I've been browsing these forums for months with less than a handful of posts; regardlesss, Photoshopeth has been one of the most uplifting experiences of recent memory, and I didn't have a shit day as long as I could stop by these forums.

get a domain name atleast dude to make it seem professional... its so cheap these days, only 5 bucks for a dot com.

a decent bandwith host would go a long way too but that costs a bit :cool:

I suggest that you make it look appealing before suggesting anyone to join in. Right know, it just looks like like any regular forum that you can get for free. The opethforum.com still appears to me as the best idea. Sure right now it's only a link to here. But we could possibly make an almost identical forum as this one. Making a good design for a forum is pretty easy to be honest. Metal_Wrath should try something.

www.opethforum.com

can you check if it's been registered by ultimatemetal already ?

make it look appealing before tomorrow and youre gonna have us there.

and this time don't include jack Frober, plz ;)