Unofficial opeth forum - The roundhouse

Are going to join the new unofficial non-existed-yet Opeth forum?

• Total voters
try to agree on the forum name, a name clear with ". com" like opeth-forum or opethforum, but to provide a forum ready to accommodate all who want to join. A Forum like this one, PHPbb or something is easy now to install

For sure i'm ready to join, to keep in touch with others members

opethforum.com is already registered and redirects to here, iirc metalages registered it after skulk etc lost the name ages ago

@ METALAGES : Is there a way we can have this thread out of what's gonna be archived and deleted from the Opeth forum? I'm sure a lot of members still want to planify where they're going to head (if it's not in the real world) after the forum closes and still want to keep in touch with others.

I suggest we use the Roundhouse forum for now.
http://opethroundhouse.50.forumer.com/index.php
I think we will need a .com domain name though.
I could create a design, install/configure the forum software etc.
As for domain names, I would suggest something like www.opeth-forum.com.

I can start the forum at my domain OpethForum.com. I thought about starting this forum asap.

I already have hosting. If anyone wants to contribute with vb license, forum template, etc... PM me.

I think Metal_Wrath's domain is the best we can get. We should ask him to make something with it, I'm sure we can get some cool stuff. But it'll always be fucking weird to post in a relatively empty forum with no such history as this one, but throught the years, I hope it'll get bigger.

Also notice that I have the confirmation that this thread will be conserved until we create a new forum. We'll be able to see a concentrated amount of trolling in only one post :).

okie.

If I had a credit card I could have done some adjustments to the opeth roundhouse site.
but sadly i dont, only paypal.

but i think the roundhouse could be a worthy bridging site before metal_wrath comes up with the newy.