UP THE IRONS!

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
Iron Maiden's gonna get ALL of you!:worship:rock::kickass::cool: All hail my all-time favorite band! If Maiden is your favorite band, please shout it out here and now!:saint:

Not sure I understand the point of this post (though I'm guessing you were drunk as hell when you posted it! :kickass:), but I can say that like a lot of people, Iron Maiden was the band that got me into metal (and music in general) to start with. The first real, non-80's-hair-band, metal I heard was when my 9th grade history teacher played "Alexander The Great" at the end of class one day (in true metal form, he played it so loud teachers in adjacent rooms complained). And while I don't have any single "favorite band", they remain among the greatest IMO.

How else to get your post count up, then to start new threads about nothing?

Wait! I just replied. That means I'm doing it too! Damn!

Steve in Philly

Give the Devil his due. The man loves his heavy metal. And yes, IRON MAIDEN have been and always will be my forever favorite band. Here's to ya!

AMEN brother Saviour or clay, hee hee! You fuckin' know it bro!!! Now Preach the Almighty Gospel Of The Greatest Heavy Metal Band Iron Fuckin' Maiden Brothers & Sisters (imho) !!!!!! Oh & it's perfectly alright to be a Spaz For Iron Fuckin' Maiden btw!!!! I remember the very first Maiden song I'd ever heard, & it was on MTV in 1981 ( you know,when MTV Actually Played Music videos! :)) It was Wrathchild, w/ Paul Di'Anno from the concert they used to play on mtv @ The Rainbow in England!!!!!!! I was blown away & just had to hear More!!! so in one year @ a weird strange party in 82, we were all listening to 96 Rock & they announced this IS The New Iron Maiden song, it was Run To The Hills w/ The Almighty Bruce "Air Raid Siren" Dickinson!!!!! :headbang:Needless to say the rest is history!!! :headbang: Btw, if I ever meet any of y'all face to face, I've got a very interesting story involving one of my best friends Iron Maiden & a Scorpions/Bon Jovi concert from 1984 @ The Now long gone Omni!!!
So, UP THE IRONS! YOU WANKERS!!! lol ;)

Give the Devil his due. The man loves his heavy metal. And yes, IRON MAIDEN have been and always will be my forever favorite band. Here's to ya!

Agreed! Fuck everyone who's throwing shit, Iron Maiden is the band worthy of such praise and ridiculous posts. There NEVER needs to be a reason to recognize and praise one of the founding fathers (though Priest was first ;) )

ALL HAIL RUSH!!!!!!!!!!!! The band that got me into music hardcore and got me down the path of all things metal, progressive, power, and so on, they were the leaders that peaked my interest.

AMEN brother Saviour or clay, hee hee! You fuckin' know it bro!!! Now Preach the Almighty Gospel Of The Greatest Heavy Metal Band Iron Fuckin' Maiden Brothers & Sisters (imho) !!!!!! Oh & perfectly alright to be a Spaz For Iron Fuckin' Maiden btw!!!! I remember the very first Maiden song I'd ever heard, & it was on MTV in 1981 ( you know,when MTV Actually Played Music videos! :)) It was Wrathchild, w/ Paul Di'Anno from the concert they used to play on mtv @ The Rainbow in England!!!!!!! I was blown away & just had to hear More!!! so in one year @ a weird strange party in 82, we were all listening to 96 Rock & they announced this IS The New Iron Maiden song, it was Run To The Hills w/ The Almighty Bruce "Air Raid Siren" Dickinson!!!!! :headbang:Needless to say the rest is history!!! :headbang: Btw, if I ever meet any of y'all face to face, I've got a very interesting story involving one of my best friends Iron Maiden & a Scorpions/Bon Jovi concert from 1984 @ The Now long gone Omni!!!
Right on, brother Jimi!:headbang::kickass: Maiden rules! Up the Irons! I knew I could count on a few of you here to stand up for Maiden! Hail!:kickass:

Not sure I understand the point of this post (though I'm guessing you were drunk as hell when you posted it! :kickass:), but I can say that like a lot of people, Iron Maiden was the band that got me into metal (and music in general) to start with. The first real, non-80's-hair-band, metal I heard was when my 9th grade history teacher played "Alexander The Great" at the end of class one day (in true metal form, he played it so loud teachers in adjacent rooms complained). And while I don't have any single "favorite band", they remain among the greatest IMO.
Right on! ATG is one of my favorite Maiden tunes!:worship:rock::kickass: FTR, I was SOBER when I posted this, much to the surprise of virtually no one here.:lol: I LOVE my metal and I loves me some Maiden!

Yeah, I love Maiden .... just a little too old & grown up for the silly rah rah banter.

Britt
It's not silly when you love it. Besides, isn't metal about having fun sometimes? It shouldn't be all serious all the time, you know. After all, I don't see most people at PPUSA every year standing around frowning and scolding everyone else for having too much fun. Lighten up and live a little, alright? I'm glad you love Maiden, but there's no need to rain on my parade, OK? Are we cool on this, bro?:cool: