UP THE IRONS!

My most insane metal moment was being on stage with Iron Maiden last year during Heaven Can Wait. Or, meeting Priest after a show in Japan or talking with Ian Gillan about my love for the Born Again opus. Hmm... all 3 were pretty swell!

Maiden :kickass:

Not my absolute favorite band, but one of my favorite bands. But in terms of stage performance, nothing comes close, even remotely... to Iron Maiden with Bruce. They are truly indescribable on stage.

Got your back Saviour......The Mighty Maiden has been and will always be the kings of metal in my eyes. Period.

.....hell, I even loved the Blaze Bayley discs and tours!

Hey, if Drew Barrymore is a fan, then so am I...:heh:

drew-barrymore-iron-maiden-03.jpg

:headbang:

Hey, if Drew Barrymore is a fan, then so am I...:heh:

drew-barrymore-iron-maiden-03.jpg

:headbang:

OMFG?! HELL FUCKIN' YEAH!!!! That's what I'm talking about!!! btw y'all Drew, not only loves the Mighty Maiden, but check out the Charlie's Angels movie, in it she's wearing an old skool "Painkiller" Tour Judas Fuckin' Priest T-Shirt!!!! Drew also Loves The Beast That Is PRIEST TOO!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Cool Beans! Hot Topic, is a trendy ass store, but they do have great Metal shirts!!! You can't argue w / that:headbang:!

I also picked up a Turisas live DVD and a Necrophagist/Summer Slaughter tour DVD there, both for decent prices. On the walls were t-shirts from Slayer, Testament, Immortal and others. The CD shelves had a lot of bands that are discussed here frequently, including most of the above plus, e.g., Tyr and Nightwish. (There were NW t-shirts too, but none in XXL.)

I've noticed that most people who diss Hot Topic out-of-hand just haven't been inside one lately. :heh:

In fairness, this was the Mall of Georgia Hot Topic, and metal remains pretty big up this way, but still....

Not my absolute favorite band, but one of my favorite bands. But in terms of stage performance, nothing comes close, even remotely... to Iron Maiden with Bruce. They are truly indescribable on stage.
They are definitely the best live band on the planet with Bruce on the mic, for sure!:worship:

OMFG?! HELL FUCKIN' YEAH!!!! That's what I'm talking about!!! btw y'all Drew, not only loves the Mighty Maiden, but check out the Charlie's Angels movie, in it she's wearing an old skool "Painkiller" Tour Judas Fuckin' Priest T-Shirt!!!! Drew also Loves The Beast That Is PRIEST TOO!!!!!!!! :headbang:
Right on, Jimi, my true metal brother! Drew Barrymore is our true sister in metal!:worship:rock::kickass: