Upcoming albums in 2004

Lets see... Cannibal Corpse,Slayer,Deicide,Exodus,Nuclear Assault,and Malevolent Creation are all gonna release albums in 2004.Destruction are releasing a DVD in February.And Im pretty sure that both the new CCorpse and Deicide albums come out in February too.

Borknagar and Mayhem. I've already got the Cannibal Corpse and the Decapitated one (mp3, I'll buy them both as soon as they are released), and they are extremely good.

Phrozenspite said:
add Iced Earth, Suffocation, Blut Aus Nord, Decapitated, and Axis of Perdition to that list as well... also In Flames have a new one coming out but I don't hold out much hope for that

i've heard Suffocation's new album(entitled "Souls to Deny", i think) is supposedly going to be out this Jaunary

My Dying Bride
Judas Priest
Candlemass (hopefully)
Exodus (excited about this one already)
Power Quest
Dragonforce
Gamma Ray (I think)
Anthrax (re recording of old tracks)

Here is a partial list of albums I'll be looking out for in the upcoming year:

Susperia - Unlimited
Beyond the Embrace - Insect Song
Construcdead - Voiladead
Forefather - Ours is the Kingdom
Finntroll - Nattfödd
Vintersorg - The Focusing Blur
Scent of Flesh - Valor in Hatred
The Duskfall - Source
Centinex - Decadence Prophecies Of Cosmic Chaos
Daylight Dies - Product Of Hate
Within Y - Extended Mental Dimensions
Enforsaken - The Forever Endeavor
My Dying Bride - Songs Of Darkness, Words Of Light
Hearse - Armageddon mon amour
All That Remains - This Darkened Heart
In-Quest - Epileptic

Decayingskull said:
i've heard Suffocation's new album(entitled "Souls to Deny", i think) is supposedly going to be out this Jaunary
I heard that it's coming out in the early spring, like March or April. I think that they are still in the process of recording it right now, and it's already January. I hope you're right though, I can't wait to hear the new CD.

Beginning of the year of 2004 will be pure death metal massacre:

Deicide "Scars of the Crucifix" february 2004
Cannibal Corpse "The Wretched Spawn" february 2004
Scent of Flesh "Valor in Hatred" march 2004