Upcoming albums in 2004

Neurosis too. Wow, it's gonna be a good year.

*knock on wood*

Sunlapse, what do you think of Beyond The Embrace? Not too many people know of them.

I wait these:
Penitent - Deserted Dreams 01/2004
Dargaard - Rise and Fall 02/2004
Die Verbannten Kinder Evas - Dusk And Void Become Alive 03/2004
Weltenbrand CD 04/2003
Tenhi ? tba (29.03.2004)
Elend ? tba (19.04.2004)

Pain of Salvation's pair were the first two that sprung to mind, and are dually my most awaited releases this year. In regards to In Flames, I'm quite curious as to what they will come up with, given the nature of the Trigger EP and Reroute to Remain. I dearly hope they shall return to the sound of 2000 release Clayman, though judging from the track titles (Superhero in the Computer Rage!!??) I doubt this desire will come to fruition. :(

Cryptopsy, Iced Earth, Neurosis and Slayer better damn well be good...

SunlapseVertigo said:
I got their debut recently, I think they are awesome. Excellent use of the 3 guitars, and extremely well produced. It's a great debut.

Yeah, it's a really well-done CD. I've had it for about a year now, and it's now my favorite melo-death CD.

Tanith said:
When? Axis of Perdition kick ass.

*Adds to list of albums he must own*
uhh I think its supposed to come out sometime soon its not a full album, its a split with Blut Aus Nord(which is why I mentioned them) but they own too heh... on the Axis boards its been a topic for a couple of months, they finished mastering it I think in November or October and a sample of one song was posted online so it can't be too much longer, its going to be out on Appease Me(Blut aus nord's label) and distro'd by Candlelight

This is going to be a great year....thank god cause 2003 was utter shit!!!!
I'm looking forward to these bands new releases:

My Dying Bride
Killswitch Engage
Paradox
DEATH ANGEL
Skyclad
Tankard
TROUBLE

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Enter Chaos - Aura Sense

Already released, need to get a copy from europe though :(
The 2 trac kavailable are great, although the rough mixes sounded better...

Life Sucks said:
I heard that it's coming out in the early spring, like March or April. I think that they are still in the process of recording it right now, and it's already January. I hope you're right though, I can't wait to hear the new CD.
I read in a interview with the drummer that they will start recording around Jan 15, so I guess it won't be released to March/April like you said. This will be my most anticipated cd of the year, can't wait.

Nihilistic said:
Martyr. You guys forgot Martyr.

Martyr are releasing a new one this year? Damn, I'll be looking forward to this more than anything else released this year.

Spirit In Black said:
I read in a interview with the drummer that they will start recording around Jan 15, so I guess it won't be released to March/April like you said. This will be my most anticipated cd of the year, can't wait.
Yes, it is the release I am most looking forward to this year as well. I think it may possibly wind up being their best CD so far.