Upcoming Concerts?

I'm maybe going to one of these concerts, festival:

Hovefestivalen in Tromøya, Arendal - 23-27.June.2008 where some of the bands is: In Flames, Bullet for my Valentine, Dimmu Borgir and the hip-hoper Jay-Z.
Iron Maiden at Valle Hovin, Oslo - 24.June.2008.

it all actually now depends on money, but this is for sure what i'm going:

02.07. Judas Priest
31.07.-02.08. Wacken
10.08. Iron Maiden

i'm still considering:

30.05. Zagreb MetalFest (Amorphis, Sodom, Finntroll, etc.)
04.07.-06.07. MetalCamp Slovenia

12.05 - VADER 25th aniversary tour (already got the tickets) :kickass:
12,14,16,17.09 - NILE (no tickets and haven't decided the day still)
Whenever they do the European tour - COB

Vader is going to kick some serious ass, I'm really looking forward to it. I'm going to cum if the play their Raining Blood cover. It's definitely going to be a fucking blast :kickass::kickass::kickass:

I might go to Catamenia then I'm retiring for a while... April was an epic month though...

Bodom, Kalmah, Megadeth, Turisas, Ensiferum, Dimmu Borgir, Symphony X, Keep of Kalessin, Into Eternity, Behemoth all in one month? Fucking win.

:) true. this year is fucking insane for me, by the 17th i'll have gone to 10 concerts this year already. man its such a great feeling watching all these bands that i love. but shit you've seen everyone, fucking kalmah...shit that would make my year

Yeah, going to shows is awesome, but lol once you see all the bands you love... twice, you start to lose a taste for it :lol: But keep going man, some of us here actually have to leave the house and support the bands!

holy shit paganfest raped last night! awesome fucking show. but i was gettin really sick like almost the whole time and i almost threw up once. but ten when ensiferum went on i said fuck it and i went balls out. fuckin awesome show. and i learned helloween is touring the us w/ gamma ray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've been listening to both those guys since i was 11 and they havnt come here since the late 80s:headbang::headbang: (but the closest show is seattle...but w/e)