Upcoming Concerts?

Because Catalunya rocks, :lol:

In fact it's exactly because of that: Lleida (a city in Catalunya, in english I think it's Catalonia) are having their town holidays this week, and the town hall brings bands to play there, and the metal part of it has included Destruction. They get money, but it's paid by the town hall and not by the fans. It's going to fucking rock :kickass:

So I'm seeing Opeth three times this year :lol:

I saw them in London in April, I'll bee seeing them at Wacken, and I've bought a ticket to see them in November :lol:

I wish my fave bands would play in the same country 3 times in a year. COB will do 2 but I'm not attending one so that's ghey.

Still, Satriani, COB, Yngwie & Dragonforce isn't bad.

Im going for Tuska and Rockperry next. So higlights will be Dimmu Borgir,Carcass,Amon Amarth,CoB,In Flames,Stam1na,Nine,Killswitch Engage,Morbid Angel,Nile(maybe),Kreator,Sonata arctica+LOADS more. I could see yngwie too but i don't give a fuckin shit in his music so i really aint going to waste my money on that.

I've seen Arch Enemy twice, and I'm going for a third time May 23.
Also seen Chimaira 3 times, Unearth twice, Kataklysm twice, Gwar twice, more too lol I don't feel like posting.

graspop in less than a month :D, 3 days of filth, stench, hair, puke... yey

and then it's time to wait till the Ghent-celebrations (lol@awkward translation) in july for some bands ^^