Upcoming Demonoid Album Title & Concept

BloodLegion

May 21, 2008
Being a writer, I'm always curious - so let's speculate about the new album title and concept, and maybe (if we're lucky) we might get some clues from Kristian!:worship:

Would rule with another concept album. And if it is, then some artwork on the level of the old album would rule :)

Hell yeah! It was a complete album in every aspect. I'm sure the next one will be even better, I'm very sure of it!

It will be interesting to see what they come up with.

It would be cool if they developed the theme of them being the Riders of the Apocalypse and followed the apocalyptic idea either through the antiquity, the middle ages etc. or in non-Christian cultures.

As long as they don't proclaim themselves as they new masters of evil who is going to take control of the earth...

\they already are and already do hence no need to proclaim it ;-)

Yes, I agree with you to a certain extent - continuing the storyline would be really fun. I would like to know what happens to the last human on earth, and what is planned for him.

Yes, I agree with you to a certain extent - continuing the storyline would be really fun. I would like to know what happens to the last human on earth, and what is planned for him.

That is actually a good idea, if you ask me, it is an interesting question, how what it be like to be the last human during/after the apocalypse. It has possibilities, recurring themes and the like...

What ever they decide I just hope it isn't going to stereotypical stuff like the vast majority of death metal bands play -you know praise Satan, Cthullu, etc.- I thought it was refreshing to see a Christian myth being used correct in a death metal album, perhaps they could do something similar with other religions?

Jacob Kjær;7293354 said:
God damn, Maurdamus, that's a really brilliant idea :)

If Demonoid won't snatch it, you should. Else I'm gonna! ;)

It's all yours, but I think Bloodlegion was the first to suggest it, so perhaps you should confer with him ;)

It's all yours, but I think Bloodlegion was the first to suggest it, so perhaps you should confer with him

It's all yours if you want it :) My band's upcoming CD isn't a concept album anyway, so go nuts!