Upcoming Kayo Dot concerts

I'll be in NYC this weekend and am seriously considering going to the 9/30 show, even though it may entail a 3 hour drive at 2am on a coast I've never been to before. Hmmm...

I just got off work for 9/30 so I'll be there, celebrating Toby's birthday in style!

It's pretty easy to get to Boston from NYC, and it might actually take you only three hours if you go at 2am. It's more like 3.5-4 normally.

*Toby's birthday
*Kayo Dot in their home turf
*shorter drive than normal

It seems I really should go to this show. Probably won't decide until after I arrive and absorb my surroundings.

This whole time I thought 9/30 was a Friday, so I don't think I'll be able to go to this show. Shit.

cool, the stl show was added! the venue was noted in recent riverfronttimes.com (local alt weekly paper) Best of StL:

Best 3 a.m. Bar Best of St. Louis ® 2004:

The Rocket Bar

Address: 2001 Locust Street
St. Louis
314-588-0055
www.rocketbar.net

Just like bar patrons, all bars start to look alike after 1:30 a.m. The patrons become sexier and blurrier. The bars become smokier, more crowded and louder. It's the loud part that sets the Rocket Bar apart. While other bars are willing to let canned music serve as the soundtrack to late-night debauchery, the Rocket Bar uses its glorious jukebox. Watch as cross-eyed indie rockers argue over which My Bloody Valentine track to play while you down one last Pabst (well, okay, two more, but that's it, we swear). Where else are you going to hear Built to Spill or the Pixies at full volume while you mortar in the final brick of tomorrow's hangover?

last yr they won best rock club too. looking forward to seeing you guys.

the real prize will be the meeting of Cletus the Pharmaceutically Challenged Canine should the band seize the opportunity to stay at our extremely humble abode.

plenty of room for all, and free showers! well, one shower.

Man. I had no idea you got a gig in Fort Worth. Best thing ever. I just called my roommate... so awesome.

Do you have any templates for posters I can post around campus to hype the show? Just let me know I'll do whatever.

BTW this is the venue I previously saw the Yeti play at along with Sleepytime Gorilla Museum.

Brandon

Jesus, Nashville and Houston? I'll get to see you guys twice in one week! Rock.

Oh, and I'll guess I'll try to spread the word in Houston or somesuch.