Upcoming Kayo Dot concerts

rabbitdigestionlarge-4.jpg

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-3]Friday, April 16 / Portland, ME / The Space with Cerberus Shoal[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-3]Saturday, April 17 / New Paltz, NY / at Six Mohonk with The Friendly Bears[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-3]Sunday, April 18 / Portsmouth, NH / the Muddy River with Cerberus Shoal[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-3]Monday, April 19 / Cambridge, MA / The Middle East with Cerberus Shoal and The Friendly Bears [/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-3]Wednesday, April 21 / Providence, RI / AS220 with Cerberus Shoal and The Friendly Bears [/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-3]Friday, April 23 / New York, NY / TRASH - 256 Grand Street, Brooklyn / with Cerberus Shoal[size=-2], The Friendly Bears, [/size][size=-2]and Behold the Arctopus[/size][/size][/font]

i'm hoping to attend most of those. i dunno about the Portland/New Paltz/Portsmouth trio, although due to some information Toby let slip yesterday, i'm reconsidering...

are you guys coming back to Boston in between each of those three shows? or just crashing in the area? and, how far is New Paltz?

Wait, he didn't let slip that i'm gay, did he? Because I'm not. Really.

i can't believe you are playing @ NP and i didn't know until now.

i went to school in NP. you guys must explore the mountains.

shit, i wish i could go to this.

i thought i was going somewhere else this weekend, but i might not be. so there is a slight chance i might go to this.

NP is about 60 miles south of albany, and unfortunately the mass tpke links up to the thruway not that much closer.

so albany + 45 minutes or so. NP is very easy to get to if you were heading from that direction (exit 18 on the NYS thruway)