Upcoming Releases in 07

Iced Earth are releasing Part 2 of the Something Wicked trilogy in 07 as well.

If not late this month (which is unlikey) Tristania will release their next album Illumination next year.

The Drudkh release is "River of Tears" according to M-A. They also report that DsO is working on the follow up to SMRC. Judging by the scope of their recent releases, it wouldn't surprise me if that didn't make it out until 2008.

arghoslent (this had better not get delayed anymore and it'll probably be hella underwhelming when it finally arrives :()
dso
drudkh
summoning MCD

Those not mentioned yet..

Radiohead
Novembers Doom

Metal Archives said:
Drudkh: Upcoming releases:
- 'River Of Tears' - Full-length - 2007
- 'Anti-Urban' - 45-RPM 10 inch vinyl
They know the name of the second one too, so I'm guessing both will be in 2007, just like 'Blood in our Wells' and 'Songs of Grief and Solitude' in 2006.

CODE
Ved Buens Ende
Axis Of Perdition (two cds actually)
Frantic Bleep
Sculptured
Sleepytime Gorilla Museum
Primordial?
Subterranean Masquerade?
Spiral Architect? (Asgeir has hinted at this!)
and supposedly there's gonna be a new Stargazer

and of course, most of the stuff that's already been mentioned

Holy shit arghoslent as well, next year might as well just have already beat this year (2006 has been a pretty kickass year so far)

i was actually thinking about it today. '05 was an absolutely killer year for new releases (going by quality rather than quanitity). '06 has barely even made me raise an eye-brow.

im guessing arghoslent wont happen, given its been an pending release for about 2 years now.