upcoming symphony x tour....

Snowmaker said:
I live in Michigan, and have seen them twice. Where were you? :loco: I've never even heard of that city.

Symphony X needs to come back to Detroit and finish their set from March. :worship:

My city is called Grand Ledge and its just outside of Lansing. Its pretty easy to spot on a map if you just observe what citys are around Lansing. I'd post a pic of the area for you, but I don't knowhow to do that kind of stuff lol.
Did you go to the show at St. Andrews? Thats the one I went to. Awsome show. I can say that I went to the the very first SX show in Michigan on their very first full Us tour :headbang: . And meeting them all was just a treat :headbang: :hotjump: . I just wish that I had known some of BG stuff before seing them. I would have enjoyed them a lot more than I did. I didn't make it to the mini march tour :bah:. Oh well, as long as I make it to the next one. I'm guessing they will finally play the Odyssey.

squeemu said:
Weren't they going to do a complete US tour after touring with Blind Guardian? Or did I miss that?...
full us tour.... i can guarandamntee you this will NOT include alaska!!!! its tough trying to get to the lower 48 because of mine and hubby's conflicting work schedules... :erk: :erk:

Well I want SX to play where ever I'm working at, so right now I want them to tour Japan! and then they can tour Malaysia! :p As for Australia, I don't know, those people are just ...... weird. :loco:

The_Accolade said:
they should play worcestor MA

i mean..its two hours from me....but they have some good metal clubs there...i bet they could get a lot of NEW fans just by playing there.

They have played in worchester. Both with Blind Guardian and on that mini tour. Both times were at the Paladium, tho the 2nd time they were upstairs (and George Clinton of all people was downstairs! at least there was no sound leakage during the show, tho there was a strong stench of the wacky tobacky walking out of the venue).

Bloody Lisa Marie is taking ove your mind, she's even making you less loyal to SyX! I think an assasination is in place...

alright - so i saw lepond again tonite....didnt get to talk to him though. however - did get to talk to russel allen. he said they are shooting for a headlining tour around october but said he didnt want to start any rumours, so i guess the tour planning is still early in the works. i'll keep you guys posted if i hear anything else.

Yngvai X said:
They have played in worchester. Both with Blind Guardian and on that mini tour. Both times were at the Paladium, tho the 2nd time they were upstairs (and George Clinton of all people was downstairs! at least there was no sound leakage during the show, tho there was a strong stench of the wacky tobacky walking out of the venue).

HAHAHA!!!! I was at their mini tour show. (last nite of that tour).

Oh man, did u see that guy in the diaper down stairs??:tickled: OMG!
But that was a great nite. even though SymX didn't get to play very long.:cry::mad: cuz of George Clinton's show.UGH! Poor guys. they should of been the ones to get the BIG Stage and longer set time. But they gave all they had and kicked ASS!!!!!:headbang: