upcoming symphony x tour....

tamarock26

New Metal Member
Oct 14, 2002
marlboro, nj
www.theomnia.cjb.net
sorry if this has already been mentioned on this board...but - i ran into mike lepond last week and asked him if symphony x is doing any touring soon in the new jersey area and he said they'll be around around in either sept. or oct. (cant remember which he said). he didnt say if they would be headlining or not but i would assume they would. anyone have any more information on this - dates? venues? etc.

squeemu said:
Weren't they going to do a complete US tour after touring with Blind Guardian? Or did I miss that?...

They did a mini-tour with Seven Witches after the Blind Guardian tour. I'm sure they want to do a full US tour, and I'm thinking that their appearance at ProgPower this year would be a likely starting point. :)

--Mike

New Jersey please. I missed both shows nearby when they toured with Blind Guardian while some guys I know got to go :*( I shed a tear.

If i miss it this time odds are i'll show up at Russel Allens house with a picket sign and a megaphone demanding a free show

just kidding...or AM I?

Yngvai X said:
Yeah but you guys got Edguy (granted they came here for Progpower but they did 4 shows in Australia :p)

But I think that was before I even got into of metal (I think) and wasn't it in melbourne? I live in the Gold Coast (South of Brisbane).
All the goo dbands that come here are death metal that are allways 18+! Opeth came a few months back, but i wasn't into them at the time and it was 18+. I hope they come here on their Damnation Tour, it has a good chance of not being 18+ as it's not heavy. Soilwork are coming, but it's fucking 18+!:yell:. Cryptopsy are coming for a festival in Melbourne, but it's 18+ and in Melbourne:yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell: A few good fusion acts were going to come, and I was going to get backstage passes as my guitar teacher ( www.getthonked.com ), is the support act. to Trible tech and the Chick Correa/Gambale/Pattitucci/Wrekcle band. But nooooo, they demanded too much money and the record company didn't allow it.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!