Update...

Medsy

Major Rager...!
Apr 17, 2001
Adelaide,Australia
Visit site
Hey all....

Just a quick update on a few things.....

CHEMICAL WEDDING : Wow jim... you smoked on this dude.... theres nothin i would change.... sounds flawless to me..... the doubled tracks worked quite well... and are pretty well identical in sync....!!!

Ive made a FINAL of this song....ive emailed it to Jim (MM) so he can have a listen and if he would be so kind as to upload it to myplay for everyone to have a listen....I didnt email to you jim as my version will probaly be identical to the version u would have used to make the vox....( I only boosted the drums slighlty in my final) .....

So have a listen....and any changes anyone wants ill be happy to accomodate....!! Other wise this one is COMPLETELY finished and ready for the archives..... ;)

SEVENTH SON : Ok rabs.... my second take with all those changes u wanted should be in your e box..... have a listen and report back any thing else u think.... this song should be 1 more mixdown away kids....so stay tuned in a day or so for the final baby here..... it smokes also.....

CHILDREN : I still need a volunteer to email me the FINAL INSTRUMENT mix of this baby..... say you reckon u got a spare minute adde to email this over to me ( if u have the final that is...?? )

REST : Im in the process of working out what other finished songs i need from ya all....so ill post here in a day or so also with a few more requests.....

Thanx all..... UP THE GUILD....!!!

:)

Thanks boys!!! This one was a treat to do, especially since the instumentals were OUT OF THIS WORLD....!!!

And it goes to show what we can do when we pick songs that can be 'somewhat' pulled off vocally...