Updated MOI release info

HMV online are doing new metal cds reeaallly cheap lately. I got both Avantasia - The Scarecrow and Alestorm - Captain Morgan's Revenge for £8.99 a pop, rather than instore where they were £13.99 each.

Unfortunately HMV online aren't very good at getting CDs out on release...

Unfortunately HMV online aren't very good at getting CDs out on release...

Tell me about it, i ordered Gamma Ray Land of the Free 2 and Pagan's Mind God's Equation both for £8.99 before release... but they never came and i had to cancel. when i checked back on the website the price of both had gone up - they obviously didn't want me to have them for £8.99
that's why i am reluctant to order Power Quest from them until nearer the time
is there going to be a DVD edition of Master of Illusion? i thought i saw it mentioned

This makes me wish even more that I came first in an air guitar competition last night rather than second, as I'd have won £20 of HMV vouchers:cry:

By a weird coincidence I won an air guitar competition recently and got a Westfield stra copy for first prize! The G-tuning key is fucked but it's pretty cool :) My piece was Bark at the Moon by ozzy with an 'air band' backing me up

By a weird coincidence I won an air guitar competition recently and got a Westfield stra copy for first prize! The G-tuning key is fucked but it's pretty cool :) My piece was Bark at the Moon by ozzy with an 'air band' backing me up

Haha, brilliant. I got through all the initial rounds by nailing The Trooper, Eruption, Raining Blood and Paranoid. The someone thought it'd be funny to make us air guitar to Fall Out Boy for the final, and my heart just wasn't in it:lol:

Haha, brilliant. I got through all the initial rounds by nailing The Trooper, Eruption, Raining Blood and Paranoid. The someone thought it'd be funny to make us air guitar to Fall Out Boy for the final, and my heart just wasn't in it:lol:
Well that just really sucks...can they even class Fall Out Boy as playing guitar in the first place?