Updated MOI release info

Don't you dare teaste me like that unless you're hinting at something mate.... cos having DF, Turisas and PQ on tour would be beyond epic.

Oh lawd, I'll give you "merely a suggestion"! :D heh, seriously, I can't wait to see PQ live, I hope you guys tour around here soon.

To be fair to them, Turisas is a great choice.... really good music, great live presence. I don't want to have to wait through some shit band sent from the label so that they can get exposure before seeing Turisas and DF though.

Last time(2006) the first band was Firewind, followed by All That Remains(I think...), both did a great job.

ATR were great, won a lot of my friends over who were skeptical. I think they're a talented band, but it's easy to shove them under the metalcore umbrella and say 'urggh'.

Only problem with Firewind when I saw them on the DF tour was that they had already started their set by the time I got into the building

Not going to see DF this time round, they aren't playing anywhere near me and I'm bored with their inconsistent performances. Have seen them 4 times, thought they were brilliant on 2 occasions (2002 at Camden Underworld and on Sonic Firestorm tour in Bristol)