Updated MOI release info

Have ordered a few CDs from HMV and have always managed to get them around release date. But then they have been bigger bands eg Helloween, Nightwish, Iced Earth

Hopefully since its a month in advance and PQ are on a bigger label, it shouldn't be too much of a problem

Thanks mate:)

And now it's time to feel stupid, i guess that thread was up there all the time:loco: Well, the banner looks good on my space. Looking forward to the album btw:headbang:

Unfortunately i've discovered why Tonberry hasn't been around for a while....

tonberries2.jpg

:cry: b*stard squirrels

Today I got the new Album directly from japan!! The first time I listened to it I was a little bit dissapointed cause it sounds different in contrast to the last 3 Albums. But the second time I listened to it I saw this music from an other perspective...You got more experience and you are graver than before. Now I think this is very positive because only Happy Metal could not be the whole Future of Power Quest. You are going new ways and I like that. I just want to say that Master of Illusion is damn fantastic!!! The Opener Cemetary gates is so refreshing and Save the World gives me an indescribable feeling...Every song sounds different to the other one and that makes the album so varied. I'm very happy about the result and I want to congratulate you for this masterpiece! Thanks for this music and keep up the good work, you are getting better and better!!! By the way...Alessio's voice has more Power than ever and that he plays guitar makes the album heavier what I really like!
You have to come to Germany so that I can see you live finally!

Yeah the Album is really great! I can't sop listening to it and it's impossible to name a favourite track...
How do you write such awesome music Steve? The lyrics are going straight through my heart and i love them! The Keyboard melodies are awesome too! I only know one word to describe it at the moment: Goosebumps !!! I thought Magic never dies was the limit but I was wrong...Master of Illusion is even better!

You are the Master, the Master of Illusion!! Why don't you ever speak the truuuuth!? *sing*

Sorry for that. :p