Updated MOI release info

Okay, have given it a coupe of spins and the verdict...

Christ, this is good!! I thought it couldn't get any better than MND but god was I wrong! I love the heavier and slightly darker approach, the guitars are the best on any PQ record in my opinion and once again all the songs are quality.

So far my faves are: Human Machine, Master Of Illusion, and Save The World though the rest are pretty damn close behind.

I actually think Save The World is the best PQ song to date. I can't remember having such a good feeling when listening to a song. Absolutely stunning!

I'll be back soon with a full review.

one last thing to say....Awesome work guys!:headbang:

Humm... my ears must have been burning!

Despite popular belief, I have not been abducted by squirrels!!

No reviewers promo I'm afraid; the closest I've come to were the 10 second clips on Play.com. I've been up to my armpits in clinical work this semester, resulting in a lack of internet, gigs and communication in general. I've won't even be able to attend the Kamelot / Firewind gig in London this weekend due to mounting pressure from university... total bummer.

As for the new PQ album, its safe to say I'm in full anticipation; great cover art & specail guests; what a treat... although I had a strange feeling Cemetary Gates was a Pantera cover haha!

Being a uni student myself may I be first to back up that statement! i failed my first year because i didnt get my head down...trust us kids it's better off in the long run. Though I think Steve flunking out and becoming an international metal idol is probably not the best encouragment for continued higher education! I wish I could do what you did dude :D :headbang:

I just received the Japanese version. Steve...I just got to say: Holy F*ck! Best album ever!! I got goosebump after the first listen.

Okey, so now i have listened to it like 6-7 times. It´s impossible for me to pick a favorite song, they are all extremly good, and I really love the sound on your keyboard Steve. There is only one thing that gets me a bit annoyed. And that's the lyrics in Human machine, they crack me up:D Sorry Steve;)

Overall, this is the best album you guys ever did. Even though it´s just the beginning of the year and there are many great releases left, I´ll say that this album will be in my top 3, without a doubt!

Really pleased to hear how much you are enjoying it dude. Don't like the lyrics to "Human machine"? Ah well...hehe...I guess you can't win them all! lol! It's always interesting to hear what works for different listeners though.

Haha:) Now you have to get your asses to Sweden on a Master Of Illusion tour;P My girlfriend told me to say that, she loves you guys more than I do...if that is even possible;)

ludortudor, what are you talking about? Human Machine is awesome! It listened to it a billion times in anticipation of Master of Illusion. I just got the import of the album in the mail not even an hour ago. I already started playing it through.

Well, musically wise it´s an awesome song IMO. But I just dont like the lyrics. They are as much important to me as the music is.

People are different and like different things;P Steve knows that I love the album and I dont think he will get mad just because I dont like the lyrics on one song:)