Upload of the 10 most depressive songs

@rustymetal
Yeah!!!! Face of Melinda is one of 3 Opeth Songs I can play on the Acoustic Guitar :))

1. Credence
2. Benighted
3. Face of Melinda

Guess I make a cover of "Benighted".. makes the most fun while playing

@The_Loveless: I've downloaded Sundrown, but I can't listen until I transfer it to my own computer (which has working speakers :)) so I'll get back to you on it :D.

hmm.. yeah, might be, but I had no Idea which other band I could choose to compare it with Tears..

@Falling Bird

RIGHT AS RAIN from the band DEUS is GREAAAT!!!!! I just downloaded it!
But I have some probs with other songs you recommended.. Maybe you can send them with ICQ??????
Or checkout Soulseek..

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
Cool you guys know "our" band dEUS

Our??? :eek: :eek: Please explain!!

Oh, ok now i get it :lol: I first thought that you were a member of dEUS! Yeah, i love this band, i hope they put out something new in the next year, any news Forlorn ???

Originally posted by The_Loveless
@Falling Bird

RIGHT AS RAIN from the band DEUS is GREAAAT!!!!! I just downloaded it!
But I have some probs with other songs you recommended.. Maybe you can send them with ICQ??????
Or checkout Soulseek..

I recommend you to check out the albums from dEUS, just great music ;)
Yeah, the other songs are not too easy to get, speaking of Damien Jurado and Anywhen. The others "should" be available at Kazaa. I will send you the songs if you won't find any ;)

@The_Loveless: VERY good song you've got there (Sundrown, I mean). Teeming with emotion, and good lyrics too. I was a little disappointed that it was so short though... hehe nevermind ;). Good stuff!

@Everyone else: Check out Sundrown!

Oki.. Next song beeing uploaded will be the song of "Damien Jurado" which Falling Bird posted..
THANK YOU AGAIN!
Everyone who dont know this song, check the Link! Unbelievable song!!!

DAMIEN JURADO

@Rustymetal: Thank you a lot :))) Hope to hear something from your stuff too in the near future :))

@Falling Bird: Tut mir leid, ich habs heute nicht geschafft.. War ewig arbeiten und hatte massig zu tun.. Morgen bin ich wohl auch nicht zu hause.. Aber spätestens am Mittwoch meld ich mich bei dir!!! Versprochen!

@Rustymetal: Thank you a lot :))) Hope to hear something from your stuff too in the near future :))
Meh, I've given up. Every time I hit that record button my fingers turn to lumps of lead and I make a shameful number of mistakes. I don't know what's gone wrong. Anyway, if you really want to check out some of what I've done go here. It's not the sort of music that this thread is about, not depressing, but it's what I've done and I probably won't be doing more.

Hmmmmmm......so Tears and Entwine have the same vocalist right?
I knew he sounded familiar
The Tears song is great, where can i get more info about them?
I cant find anything on the web, help :(

Thanks

I have also some depressive songs....

Abyssic Hate - Suicidal Emotions (the whole album)
Shining - Livets Ändhållplats (whole album)
The Gathering - sand and mercury (from the album Mandylion)

and some more.....

(Grüße an The Loveless aus dem Harz)

I hope some of you guys check my tips.. I would like to get some Feedback, if the songs are goot etc.. :)))

5th song I have uploaded is one of my favorites!!
Dont know how many of you know the Swedish Band SCHEITAN (also members of THE EVERDAWN)
Normally SCHEITAN are playing a kind of Black Metal Stuff, BUT
they did 2 songs that are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!! CHECK THIS SONG!!!!!!

SPECIALLY the VOCALS of the woman!!!!!!! SOOOOOO SAD!!!!

THE LINK:

SCHEITAN - SAD TO SAY

(@ÀrkanA : :))) Auch viele liebe grüsse an Dich aus Bochum!!)

I hope some of you guys check my tips.. I would like to get some Feedback, if the songs are goot etc.. :)))

5th song I have uploaded is one of my favorites!!
Dont know how many of you know the Swedish Band SCHEITAN (also members of THE EVERDAWN)
Normally SCHEITAN are playing a kind of Black Metal Stuff, BUT
they did 2 songs that are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!! CHECK THIS SONG!!!!!!

SPECIALLY the VOCALS of the woman!!!!!!! SOOOOOO SAD!!!!

THE LINK:

SCHEITAN - SAD TO SAY

(@ÀrkanA : :))) Auch viele liebe grüsse an Dich aus Bochum!!)

Hey Andy, yeah Scheitan are good, i almost bought the album "Berzerk 2000" at a metal flea market here in Berlin but then i reconsidered it and left without buying it.
And for the song, that' s the first song i've heard from 'em, i have it on a compilation, it's good :)

Some Virgin Steele songs, very sad musically and lyrical, you should really give them a listen. David DeFeis is an amazing singer!

A Cry in the Night (Acoustic Version)
A Song of Prophecy
Arms of Mercury
Child of Desolation
Cry Forever
Gate of Kings
Last Rose of Summer
The Marriage of Heaven and Hell
When the Legends Die

I highly recommend Arms of Mercury and Child of Desolation.

I just discovered another great female singer, her name is
Julie Doiron and the song is called "Oh these walls"
Here's the link :

http://www.epitonic.com/artists/juliedoiron.html

Does anyone here know her?? She's already put out a few albums on the great label Jagjaguwar.

Another great musician seems to be Greg Weeks, sounds a bit like Nick Drake ;)
I couldn't find any of his songs on the net, so you could try Soulseek ;)