Upon on avg, how many gigs do you attend per year?!?!

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Mr Moose mentioned that the last concert he attended was over 2 years ago, so this leads me to ask the question... How many concerts do the men and women of RC attend a year? I've only been to 2 in 06. Compared to avg one a month in 05. :cry:

Hmm, probably between eight and ten. Work schedules rarely permit me to go more often. So I generally have to choose those most worthwhile to attend.

if by gig as in an established band: 0 ever. but there are about 4-5 local shows every year where I live, and I go see one or two local shows in St John's in the summer.

Captain Beard said:
Kriggy: get new friends.

:lol:

seriously, no one respects my stupidity/humor.
Tonight we were at the Hilton in beautiful downtown Springfield. Realizing that there was a $5.00 cover at the top bar on the 30th floor we said fuck that. During the elevator ride I was jumping up and down making the elevator move and such. Of course the pussies got all scared and made me stop. Then I opened the elevator doors around the 20th floor and the elevator stopped. The doors closed back up and then the elevator kept trying to go farther down, but couldnt because it was stuck. Which made me laugh like a mad man, and everyone else was pissed off at me. Basically yelling at me while im laughing. We hit the open door button and go to a different elevator where they make me stand in the back like a negro.
Kriggy gets no love at all. :erk:

Krigloch the Furry-ass said:
:lol:

seriously, no one respects my stupidity/humor.
Tonight we were at the Hilton in beautiful downtown Springfield. Realizing that there was a $5.00 cover at the top bar on the 30th floor we said fuck that. During the elevator ride I was jumping up and down making the elevator move and such. Of course the pussies got all scared and made me stop. Then I opened the elevator doors around the 20th floor and the elevator stopped. The doors closed back up and then the elevator kept trying to go farther down, but couldnt because it was stuck. Which made me laugh like a mad man, and everyone else was pissed off at me. Basically yelling at me while im laughing. We hit the open door button and go to a different elevator where they make me stand in the back like a negro.
Kriggy gets no love at all. :erk:

...Dick.

Ellestin said:
Back in Germany 8-10 a year.
Now the odds look rather dim that any band I like will ever play in a 300km-radius from my place.

Better than the 3000km radius I used to have. Still sucks.

I thought you were French though. What?