Urban breed

Yep, yep! I always considered them more just plain old "metal"... than power metal, and I think Urban would agree. ;)
Urban also thinks Bob Catley is the only singer to ever sing in key, so I'm not sure I trust his opinion. Ohhhh snap!

I think there's just a tendency for people to want to further subdivide/describe stuff and they get lumped in there.
Calling it power metal is not subdividing it. Calling it Dark Swedish Power Progressive Retro-Doom would be subdividing it. :loco:

Urban also thinks Bob Catley is the only singer to ever sing in key, so I'm not sure I trust his opinion. Ohhhh snap!

On the contrary! Urban also thinks Urban sings in key. :D

Calling it power metal is not subdividing it. Calling it Dark Swedish Power Progressive Retro-Doom would be subdividing it. :loco:

Now, now, let's not get crazy here. Put down the labels and slowly back away... there, yes, over toward the bar. Now make yourself a nice bourbon. Better? Good.

Shaye

I would have enjoyed this one more if you had gotten it right.
He is the only one that, (for a while) I'd gladly have swapped voices with.
Other than that, yeah, I'm hard to please... And quite frankly I'm not all that impressed by my own performances either. Fantastic as they may be. :loco:

Is there some new info coming out about his departure? It wasn't reported that he was forced out, but with just about everything there's always the public message for us to consume & the private story of what really happened that comes out later.

Here's the public message from earlier:
https://www.musicwaves.org/frmEvent.aspx?ID=16046&REF=SERIOUS-BLACK-Depart-du-chanteur-Urban-Breed

And a short discussion on Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/PowerMetal/comments/nm4spu/singer_urban_breed_leaves_serious_black/gzmfhtt/

LOL...I literally just bought Suite 226 a couple of days ago and was listening to it over the weekend. I had no idea about Urban leaving the band...that sucks since he was the only reason why I bought the Serious Black stuff. I'm a big fan of his work so I'll have to keep my eyes open for whatever he does next.

Basically what happened was mario started writing and recording a new album without even contacting urban , when urban realised he was not involved he announced that he was not involved.
Mario pretended to be suprised by this .

All very underhand .