urbans best performance

fat bastard

Nov 19, 2004
matters of the dark( the song) has to be one of the best vocal stylings i have ever heard. its real mean sounding while still showing off his awesome technique better i haven t really found another TM song that outdoes it or match it vocal wise. any thoughts on what else i should maybe listen to?

No-Mercy said:
well if im correct, the singer for morgana lefay or manticora (forget which one) was a guest singer on that song and sung with the verses.

now, urban still owns him.

morgana lefay

and my favorite urban performance....Coolio's Gangsta's Paradise :loco:

oh you mean Urban Breed...that would be Sword of Retribution you fat bastard :headbang:

Bryant said:
I like Corporate Masters, In the Shadows and Cyberdome.

Bryant
:headbang:

"Ethereal Soul", "I Know Your Name", "Life in a Lonely Grave" and "Where the Sun Never Shines" would also rank among my favorite Urban's performances.

maybe urban can let us know which performance sticks out his mind as being one hes most proud of. i hope he still visits the site...

I have a real laundry list of favorites, but some of ones I listen to most often for the vocals are No Tears in the Rain, Another Time Around, Servant of the Bones, Ethereal Soul, & I Know your Name.

Shaye