US TOUR!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bringer
Because it is the most covered country in the world. Come on, everyone knows what the hell is happening in the USA. Get out while you can, the entire country is falling apart.

uhm.. USA is like dead XD

ya....totally falling apart/dead...not quite as prosperous and lively as the netherlands of course....lot of great things have come from there...windmills..and stuff. if america sucks so much then why does everyone cover it so much? people like pointing out all of americas mistakes and problems it seems. 1984, thats what its like in north korea, not america/europe.

k im done

any guesses on songs they will play. i read something about a medly of chokehold/children of decadence? that would be intersting.

HauknessX said:
ya....totally falling apart/dead...not quite as prosperous and lively as the netherlands of course....lot of great things have come from there...windmills..and stuff. if america sucks so much then why does everyone cover it so much? people like pointing out all of americas mistakes and problems it seems. 1984, thats what its like in north korea, not america/europe.

k im done

No, America is just run by idiots...
The latest news being that the Bush Admin. is planning to sell some of our ports to Dubai. So much for the "war on terrorism" eh. I can't understand why they cannot see what reprocutions this will create. I don't think any country is this stupid to let another country take control of its ports...especially for money. I rest my case.

true, but only half the people voted for those so called idiots. and america is always getting involved in new situations that are gonna have good and bad aspects, but everyone seems to only focus on americas faults. and yes america is home to many dumbasses, but there are plenty of smart people as well. its not like there arnt any other countries that have morons in them, as some people try to make it seem.

I´m gonna see them on 10.04.2006, ANAHEIM, CA, anyone knows if they´re planning sing before the concert? thanks

hey i will also be at the hob anaheim show.

i doubt there will be signing because the signing dates have already been posted and anaheim isn't one of them...plus, if you've been to that venue you know how crappy its layed out so theres not a good chance of talking to any of the bands since the buses park back by the monorail track under the downtown diseny walkway...

All i know when they do the next leg of there tour they better play lake bodom in the states or i will be very disappointed!

WHat the fuck have they been doing tourin with a band like chamaira! And I hope you arn't fucking serious when you say they mught tour iwth losers such as Green day or any of punk for that matter