US Tour

godmachine12

May 11, 2001
Gray, Tennessee
Visit site
Are they gonna play a lot of the Damnation stuff or is it gonna be a nice mix of mellow and heavy? I personally want to hear some of the Damnation material live, but I really wanna hear the heavier stuff. Also, is this a Damnation tour or a tour for Damnation and Deliverance? So far away yet I'm so ready for the show.

diospada said:
hope its all mellow stuff.............
this would kill the show for me, i mean i am liking damnation quite a bit but by FAR not even close to a fave, they had better play some heavy stuff or else:Shedevil:....lol

p.s. to the freaky fanboys dont flame me, this is my opinion, and is in no way trying to push this opinion uppon you :saint:

I agree.. I haven't heard Damnation yet but I think that there's probably a reason its only 45 minutes long... music that's too mellow gets boring in large amouts. That's why I listen to metal. I have too short of an attention span to listen to simon & garfunkel for an hour... I'll pass out! I hope that they play some songs off Damnation on the next tour, but hopefully they will also mix in a few of the "heavier" songs as well.