What non-damnation songs do you think theyll play?

i used to just go to hartford for ozzfest but mansfield is so much better so its worth twice the drive

Aaronmm said:
plus hes taking me to ozzfest again this year so he considers that to be the only show he needs to take me to for months

that's too bad. i hope you enjoy ozzfest more than i did since it's your only concert for the summer. i know i'd be pretty pissed if i had to choose ozzfest over opeth.

aeon said:
that's too bad. i hope you enjoy ozzfest more than i did since it's your only concert for the summer. i know i'd be pretty pissed if i had to choose ozzfest over opeth.

i always think im going to shows and find out im not at the end i should be going to maiden to and shouldve gone to in flames. new jersey metalfest is pretty definate though so im going to have two days of that (should be one of the best lineups ever) and that should kinda make up for it....just mad im missing the acoustic set since idk if theyll ever do it again

Aaronmm said:
yup first day. your going to both days right?

I was going to originally, but I think I'm probably just going to the Friday one now. My g/f booked a cruise to the Bahamas for us later in the summer, so that made a serious dent in my concert funds. I probably won't go to Shadows Fall the day before Ozzfest now either, and Lacuna Coil is 50/50 right now. Opeth, APC, and the Friday 'fest are definite though.

sp8_33 said:
I thought of doing that too, but I've been going to too many shows already this summer so I really can't afford to.
I've been waiting for this weekend for what seems like an eternity. Going to this Rhode Island show was not part of the plan. I've been to Lupo's a few times before and I don't like the place. Luckily, I just moved to a cheaper place and have some extra $ to make it possible.
skyshock1 said:
The Berklee performance hall is a GREAT venue too! I saw Blues Saraceno there when I was doing the summer guitar sessions a few years back. AWESOME venue. If I could see them ANYWHERE on the tour, that would be the spot.
No kidden! Sweet. I've never been there and it's part reason why I chose there instead of Lupo's. It just sounded like it had to be better. "Performance Hall". That reminds me. I have to get driving directions.

This should be a great weekend. I can't imagine (yet) what could possibly ruin it. Opeth tonight and tomorrow night. Do some recovering Sunday. Then Maiden and Dio on Monday night in Worcester.

singer.gif
drummer.gif
guitarist.gif

haha im on holiday near San Francisco from Australia, and ive been workin on tickets for weeks from my dad ahhaha finally got em, so im so happy:D