What non-damnation songs do you think theyll play?

Squeak said:
Just go to usercp up on the very very top of your screen. When you're there, it will tell you what threads you are subscribed to. There you can hit unsubscribe. If you then go to preferences on that same screen, you can choose it not to EVER email you for any thread you reply to. Hope that helps. :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

thanks man thats what i needed to know. my damnation tickets fell threw as it sold out like my new england metal hardcore ones and 90 percent of all concerts i ever think im going to so im pretty pissed

AndICried said:
Have they played To bid you Farewell live before? If it is in the setlist, I'd go bald to see the gig.

the article i read said they'd never played tbyf live before. it's going to be so effing awesome. i'm going july 31st in san francisco, so i'll get to see all y'all's reviews beforehand.

Reactions: Squeak
Aaronmm said:
hey NEMHC whats up?

how do you get it to stop emailing you whenever someone replies it annoys the hell outta me

Not too much. That sucks about your tickets. There are still some seats available for the Boston show, since your friend f'd up the order make him drive up here.

yeah id love to go to boston except one problem: im flying to San Fransisco leaving on friday morning and the shows friday

Nope. I can see where people would like to be surprised and all, but not me. I don't know why, but I just like to know the set list ahead.

Boston was final for a while now. I'm going. But, the other night I'm talking to my friend and she's all "I'm going to Lupo's (Providence, RI) to see them." And I thought... why the fck not? I'm going up with them on the 18th, the day before the show in Boston, to catch the first show.

YEP! THAT'S RIGHT!
rolleyes.gif
2 SHOWS! Thank you very MUCH! I should try to talk to one of the guys and then see them again the next night and be all, "Heeey!" And see if there's any confusion on their faces. :lol:

Yeah I thought of doing that too, but I have been, and am still going to, too many shows already this summer so I really can't afford to. If there wasn't much else going on I would have, but for now I'll have to be content with just Boston. This will be the third time I've seen them this year anyway.

Yeah, that's just fucking great!

They're not coming anywhere NEAR me. I mean come ON! Atlanta's a big enough city, they could get the draw. The audience when they came through with Lacuna Coil was HUGE.

I'm pissed. I REALLY wanted to see this tour too.....

Hopefully someone will bootleg it or something. I really want to see Porcupine Tree as well, but they're playing in Athens without Opeth on a date I'll be out of town. I would've stayed had Opeth been on the bill.....

GRRRRRRRRRR.

sp_33 said:
Yeah I thought of doing that too, but I have been, and am still going to, too many shows already this summer so I really can't afford to. If there wasn't much else going on I would have, but for now I'll have to be content with just Boston. This will be the third time I've seen them this year anyway.

The Berklee performance hall is a GREAT venue too! I saw Blues Saraceno there when I was doing the summer guitar sessions a few years back. AWESOME venue. If I could see them ANYWHERE on the tour, that would be the spot.... :Smug:

Squeak said:
Aaron how long will you be here in San Francisco??? They play here too, you know. :)

yeah i thought about that for awhile but im gonna be out there with my parents and my dad OCCAISONALLY agrees to take me to shows but i doubt he would want to when were on vacation and theres other stuff to do, plus hes taking me to ozzfest again this year so he considers that to be the only show he needs to take me to for months

im hoping theyll tour acoustic again. what would kick ass would be them opening for themselves- 90 minute acoustic set then 90 minute normal set. doubt it would ever happen though

skyshock1 said:
The Berklee performance hall is a GREAT venue too! I saw Blues Saraceno there when I was doing the summer guitar sessions a few years back. AWESOME venue. If I could see them ANYWHERE on the tour, that would be the spot.... :Smug:

Yeah this will be my first show there, but I have heard it's a great place too, I'm looking forward to it.

Aaron are you going to the MA fest?

I'll be at the toronto show... it's the 1st one on the tour on the 15th.. today.. i have the tickets in my pocket and my mind totally hyped for the show... who else here is going to be there.... i would like to meet you if ur there.. look for an indian guy and a filipino guy in row S