use me

Katelyn

New Metal Member
Apr 25, 2011
Boise, Idaho
I've been involved with stupid chicks who were trying to get attention by being, 'Oh, I'm so fucking depressed. I'm gonna slit my wrists with a cheese grater...' And it's so fucking boring, like, 'Just let it go. You're really not gonna do it, anyway.' It's kind of harsh, but it's fuckin' black humor.

A cheese grater would never work anyways. If you really want to kill yourself, you do not reach for the cheese grater. Children of Bodom’s latest release Relentless, Reckless, Forever is the best Children of Bodom album so far. While the debate over genre rages on, so does Alexi joke that the new release is just as light hearted as ever. “With that standpoint of hias” Can I ask you what is hias? Like the Lacrimosa of the Requiem Mass, Children of Bodom have arisen from dark days with a redemptive mood. Albiet a very dark redemptive mood- every track on this album concerns itself with love of a seemingly depressed and acquiescent Jezebel. With not my Funeral and Shovel Knockout, the album opens by raging against the trollop’s progenitor before it turns a rapid and aphotic service to dread. The stark contrast between this fear and the card we all know and love is so apparent that this writer wants to know who really wrote the lyrics to this album? But the music “is pure, true gold.” Boasting a command of melodic cunning to rival classical greats such as Mozart, Berlioz, Beethoven, and Wagner, COB has fully realized their metal genre in the polish of chords and suspensions coupled with the tocsin of indignation that has been their perpetual cadence. A berserk witticism, Relentless, Reckless, Forever is a chestnut of Cimmerian shade to resuscitate the adolescent obsession of a generation of embittered delinquents.

"The stark contrast between this fear and the card we all know and love is so apparent that this writer wants to know who really wrote the lyrics to this album"
maybe change that to
"The stark contrast between this dark rite and the card we all know and love is so apparent that this writer wonders"
or maybe I am in awe of his... no, not versimilitude... divergency? disparateness? diversity of aptitude?
total hot sexiness. I'm in awe of the totally hot sexiness.

or probably it's just a really big dick I'm in awe of...

and all those pictures of people kissing in the Pic thread. *kissy face*:worship:

tonninseteli.jpg

if only i could find one of my mug shots online I'd photoshop myself a kiss

look in both Dallas and Denton, Tx lemme know if you find me

no, she did not kill herself.
yes, Hector Berlioz is a musician. Berlioz composed the Symphonie Fantastique.

this shit is shit.