Useless Hair Poll

Things that happen with long hair. which is most irritating.

• Lizard, you are bored, and are boring us.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • my hair is in the way of my shirt pockets.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • hair gets tangled driving with window open

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • old ladies are scared of me (ha ha!)

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • the wind blows my hair into my mouth.

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i voted for the hair in the mouth...no no don't cut it...actually, yeah...cut it...into a mullet!
lol.gif

the disappointing part about the donating, was that the card I thought they'd send me would be wallet sized, so i could flash it, and say "I'm a hair donor!" ... because when people bothered me about my long hair, i would use that as my excuse.. but the card is too big for my wallet, so there goes that idea.

Ihreil Junkenstein said:
And at gigs when you have an arsehole behind you who keeps leaning on it. Bastards.

ugh, damn.. yeah that one really is a pain... I've just had to stop letting my hair out when its too crowded, although i don't feel so "metal" in a ponytail.. :lol:

boo, wearing my hair down requires too much blow drying and straightening and greasy products...otherwise it's not down, it's all over the place!! so i'm stuck with a pony tail most of the time, or just pulled up like today
cry.gif

i hardly ever let mine down, especially when its so frizzy like it has been lately, when its not so hot and humid its mostly straight... so i doubt you'll see it down too much during the day :p