Username Explainations

Yeah but thats just an approximation of the sizes of the words... you will have to draw them all black metal-like and unreadable to the untrained metalhead.

My screen name: when I was 13, I joined an online wrestling federation called the APWF under the character of Pyrus, whose gimmick was a pyromaniacal, high-flying metalhead.I won a few championships. :D Eventually I started posting on the Iced Earth board, and since I had used that name online for a while, I decided to continue doing so. It's a unique sort of name that makes me identifiable on most boards, and it's about fire...I like fire...:devil:

I always wanted to name a band either the Cash Cows or The Gazel Ministry...

anyway, my name comes from my favorite character from Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles...

There´s a German exclamation, "Alter Schwede!" (which is literally translated "Old Swede!"), that you use when you´re very surprised. I am always ready to be surprised - especially by surprisingly good music!

I'll surprise you now then. imagine that a native speaker of German told me that alter Schwede means sort of: oh, known thing (as in, what we've heard already). I said, m'kay, :err:

Tee said:
I'll surprise you now then. imagine that a native speaker of German told me that alter Schwede means sort of: oh, known thing (as in, what we've heard already). I said, m'kay, :err:
And I, as a native speaker of German, tell you that alter Schwede is an expression of surprise.

obviously my name is from the nevermore demo song of the same name.
:ill: which isnt very exciting.
also, My avatar is from the front cover of the Chemlab album Burnout At The Hydrogen Bar. I should've got the name Chemlab, or Burnout or something, but no, my name is quite homosexual :(

My name comes from the default user name for the UM forums, plus a _, because someone must be registered already as Unregistered. I know, it was kinda difficult to figure it out, but the explanation has been given now. I like Nevermore, that's why I come to this forum sometimes. I don't know why, Nevermore is the last thing that would be discussed in this place.

My turn.... Vladimir Konstantinov was one of fiercest defenseman you'd ever want to face on the ice during the Red Wings' runs at the Cup. His jersey number was 16. It's not everyday that you can find a name where, if you toss the number in the middle, it can still sound almost the same... So, after the friggin' idiot limo driver wrapped said limo around a tree and put Vladimir in a coma for a month, I decided to use this is a moniker. Sort of my tribute to a great competitor, I guess.

Tee, no explanation?

14309967.jpg

Tee said:
That's crap! Tell that person not to tell you such bullshit or pay more attention next time! *ggg*

What you mean, by "oh, known thing (as in, what we've heard already)" would be "Alter Hut", which actually means "old hat". So much for now, c-ya tomorrow @ Deutsch für Du, Lektion 2 :D

Rustykrusty said:
That's crap! Tell that person not to tell you such bullshit or pay more attention next time! *ggg*

What you mean, by "oh, known thing (as in, what we've heard already)" would be "Alter Hut", which actually means "old hat". So much for now, c-ya tomorrow @ Deutsch für Du, Lektion 2 :D
Deutsch für Du :tickled: