vacations

kambouris

Jul 2, 2003
greece
Visit site
having been for quite a long time on vacation :p (just got back :) ) i wonder.....are you guys going anywhere this summer,have you been anywhere this summer??????? (seems like a a good idea for a thread,don't know if it has been done already)

i'm going home for a funeral over the weekend and then back to work/studies. this trip is as close as holidays will get this year.

went to skiathos (greek island).i had been there a couple of years ago and i liked it but this year it sucked.the people there told this had been the worst summer in ten years as far as people is concerned.(no drunk tourists no nothing......)it's a good thing we were a big company (10 guys 4 girls).we had all the fun we needed by ourselves.

ALPS!!!shit you're lucky....any room for one more??????

I'm in london at the moment,
and the weather is boss and there is a huge amount of meat on offer and i mean huge, poor mick has had more than his fair share of meat :D he is ready to explode :ill: anyway i just thought i would tell you that :)

Susie said:
I'm in london at the moment,
and the weather is boss and there is a huge amount of meat on offer and i mean huge, poor mick has had more than his fair share of meat :D he is ready to explode :ill: anyway i just thought i would tell you that :)
hehe! go mick go! (well, not the exploding part...)