Fave vacation place???

nice one mate
colorgrin2.gif

Originally posted by Eos
Well if some nice bands will be there :D
I never go to a festival just because of the festival. For me the bands count :) and of course nice company ;)

Well, it ruled the 5 years I've been there, I put some bands below I still can remember:
1998: Black Sabbath (reunion, with ozzy) / Soulfly / Moonspell / Deftones / Coal Chamber / Within Temptation (ooh there were unknown then, opening band in marquee, fully packed though!) / Pro-Pain (that was a busy day for me!)
1999: Anathema (first time for me :) ) / Manowar :yuk / Cradle of Filth :yuk :yuk: / The Gathering / Motorhead / Sepultura (no good) / Mercyful Fate
2000: Anathema / My Dying Bride / Iron Maiden (those 3 on 1 day! can you imagine!!!:headbang: ) / Gamma Ray / Tristania / Sins of thy Beloved / Slayer
2001: Savatage / Megadeth / Motorhead / Cradle of Filth / Within Temptation / Judas Priest(this is the worst edition for me)
2002: Anathema (one of the greatest time I shared of my life with yous that weekend)/ My Dying Bride / Dream Theater / Bruce Dickinson / Halford / Slayer / Moonspell / After Forever (missed them) / Biohazard / Machine Head / Deviate / Tristania (so bad)

Now, it should be good again, isn't it? :)

Wooooooohoooooo
It's fully confirmed now! Greeks, watch your beloved monuments, because here comes the total destruction from Belgium: Mariner the Great!

I'll arrive at 26th december and leave the 12th january! First I'll visit Athens and then (5th january?) go up to the north to Thessaloniki! Cheers!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :D :)

Originally posted by Mariner
Wooooooohoooooo
It's fully confirmed now! Greeks, watch your beloved monuments, because here comes the total destruction from Belgium: Mariner the Great!

I'll arrive at 26th december and leave the 12th january! First I'll visit Athens and then (5th january?) go up to the north to Thessaloniki! Cheers!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :D :)

When you come to Salonika, we can meet and get drunk and argue about Rhapsody and other silly bands..... BTW, how come you visit us, especially at winter time?

Originally posted by sol83
When you come to Salonika, we can meet and get drunk and argue about Rhapsody and other silly bands..... BTW, how come you visit us, especially at winter time?

Where is Salonika? :confused: Watch it! I warned you 'bout my destructive nature, don't get me mad :mad: !
Why do I come? Well:
1. I'm at home anyway between Christmas and New year, because there's a winterstop at the company I work.
2. I know there nice people.
3. I don't have too many days vacation in the year, because they have also a summerstop at the company. Each person in Belgium has 20 days off, but because of the winter and summerstop I lose already 12 days for that! So if I want to travel for quite a while I should do it now and/or in the heart of summer.
4. I'm destructive!

That's it.

thessaloniki=salonika (short name probably invented by stupid foreigners that couldn't pronounce the word)

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
You're going on interrail, don? That's cool, what countries do you have in mind? I'm deffo going again also, just not sure in which part of the year/summer...

then we'll have a lot to talk about towards april or may. i need to learn a lot from experienced ones like you, hitler.

and i just realized i was listening to faith no more's angeldust. cant help but quote this here!!:

"in regards to my usage of the drug, it modified my personality to the extent that i was highly irritable. i was like a...CRACK HITLER!" :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by ashure
heya! I'll be on interrail trip too this summer! maybe we could see each other somewhere in Europe, while resting in a kebap restaurant , hmm? :lol:

well, i'll definitely be sitting on a sidewalk playing my guitar for a few coins from by-passers or munching on a can of cold rice...to cut the expenses...:lol:

Originally posted by Don Corleone
then we'll have a lot to talk about towards april or may. i need to learn a lot from experienced ones like you, hitler.

Well I've only been interrailing once and toured Finland two years ago, but I don't think you have 'a lot to learn' 'cause believe me, you'll learn on the way :D My only advices might be something like 'just be open minded and don't stress too much about anything' :lol: That should get you far enough. There's always people to help you. Well anyway, we'll talk more when the time is nearer.

and i just realized i was listening to faith no more's angeldust. cant help but quote this here!!:

"in regards to my usage of the drug, it modified my personality to the extent that i was highly irritable. i was like a...CRACK HITLER!" :lol: :lol:

That's me allright :Smokin:

"Here he comes, look out
Teach the world a lesson
Here he comes, look out"

Originally posted by Don Corleone
well, i'll definitely be sitting on a sidewalk playing my guitar for a few coins from by-passers or munching on a can of cold rice...to cut the expenses...:lol:

And if I bump into you along the road, we'll put up a band and earn even more money :D Man.. I so would like to go 'on the road' again. Like, NOW!

Originally posted by Mariner
GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECE!!!!!!!!!

Why? Because there are nice people over there :)
Greeets to Sophia, Dwra, Giorgos & Alexandra!!!! You guys rule!!! :)

Hehe:)
well,Mariner,now yous are gonna see Greece at Christmastime!
you'll get back to Belgium 5 kilos heavier:D (food food foooooood!!!)

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
but mostly I fell in love with Greece and Italy (Verona, beauuuuuutiful place). So I might be heading somewhere there next summer.

Always wellcome,Jussi-Juicy:cool:

@Nico16 there are always some (small)festivals that you could use as an excuse to visit us,hehe

by the way i dont believe in the trust no one philosophy. that leads to loneliness
and bollocks to lonliness
it might be a romantic notion to some of you but as far as i a m concerned it sucks big time

trusting no one doesnt mean you isolate yourself.and of course,it is meant with the "wide meaning"of.
in order to go on,we have to trust people,in all respects,otherwise it just doesn't work.the thing is,that this trust is many(or maybe most)times betrayed and these are the times that we hurt.we always tend to love things that are hurting us.that's why we are called "humans"after all...

romantic notion:Smug: :bah: :)

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
Hehe:)
well,Mariner,now yous are gonna see Greece at Christmastime!
you'll get back to Belgium 5 kilos heavier:D (food food foooooood!!!)
I'll be on my own... :cry: yous??? typing error?!
and i can use some weight :), don't know if i'll succeed in it, because I always (until the last 6 months) ate too many sweets and cookies... and never weight any pounds more. Do I have a problem :confused:

Originally posted by pagan2002
by the way i dont believe in the trust no one philosophy. that leads to loneliness
and bollocks to lonliness
it might be a romantic notion to some of you but as far as i a m concerned it sucks big time

you can't trust someone 100% on every matter. there's no one i would trust on everything. still, trusting no one is a bit extreme, but full trust is a bit insane too. 'trust is a knife people put in the hands of their best enemies' :eek:

Originally posted by moody
you can't trust someone 100% on every matter. there's no one i would trust on everything. still, trusting no one is a bit extreme, but full trust is a bit insane too. 'trust is a knife people put in the hands of their best enemies' :eek:

that was my point exactly Mehdi!thank you:D
nice avatar hehe