Fave vacation place???

My family has summer "cottage" by the lake, in eastern finland. That's really great place, i'm gonna stay there as much as possible next summer. Sauna, beer, swimming...:)

Originally posted by Don Corleone
well, as my idea of "vacation" simply brings on "sex, drugs (booze) and rock 'n' roll", i'll say: THE DYNAMO FEST IN HOLLAND. thats all i need, my freinds.

Well, there's not much left anymore of the once mighty Dynamofest. You should try Graspop! And I'll buy ya a beer! or 2!
:D :D BTW, Dynamo is probably too early on the year, most people who're studying have exams by then... (I dunno what's your case...)

And there will be much nice people at graspop again! Isn't it? Who will/wants to come back???? :) :)

Originally posted by Mariner
Well, there's not much left anymore of the once mighty Dynamofest. You should try Graspop! And I'll buy ya a beer! or 2!
:D :D BTW, Dynamo is probably too early on the year, most people who're studying have exams by then... (I dunno what's your case...)

And there will be much nice people at graspop again! Isn't it? Who will/wants to come back???? :) :)

isnt dynamo in july, mariner? i dont have any exams then. my uni. closes in may!

now you say so, this year it was in july, but before it was allways the end of may, beginning of june. bad timing eh! And there were lots of problems last years with finding a location for the fest... they found one allready for 2003, so it should be allright again. But still then you should come to graspop! Cheers!

Originally posted by Don Corleone
well, i'll definitely stop by on my interrail trip. we'll see what happens. there is still a lot of time to think...

heya! I'll be on interrail trip too this summer! maybe we could see each other somewhere in Europe, while resting in a kebap restaurant , hmm? :lol: