Vaginal Jesus- Affirmative Apartheid (9/10)

Oblivious Maximus

I am the worm
Nov 5, 2003
Serving time in the middle of nowhere
vaginal.jpg

Vaginal Jesus, like Arghoslent is a band that has a lot of controversy around them. This controversy is due to their racist lyrics. But, I couldn't care less about the lyrics. I like the music. For those who don't know, Vaginal Jesus is a hatecore/grindcore band. The music can be very fast and heavy at times, yet it's very catchy. Lyrically, well... you can tell that the band are passonite about their beliefs, you can tell that by their song titles alone. The production on this album is suprisingly good. At times it does get a little rough, but you can hear the guitars and bass well. There are some really good blast beats on hear too. The vocals are standard grind vocals. He tends to sound like a barking dog. Most of the lyrics are shouted. Also, like alot of grind, the some a lot of the songs are pretty shot. My favortie song is probally "Get Out". If you like any hate/grindcore bands I recommend this. If you like catchy music, I recommend this. 9/10

Tracklist:

1. Million Monkey March
2. Hooknose
3. Back of the Bus
4. Indians are Red my pals Skunks
5. I Hate my pals
6. Mandatory Abortions for my pals
7. Wrapped in Chains
8. One-Way Ticket to Treblinka
9. Martin Luther Coon Day
10. Run my pals Run
11. White Power Jew
12. Get Out
13. No E.O.E.
14. Happy Hanukaust
15. Slave Runaway / Beat Rodney Down
16. Die Home Die
17. Blood my pals II
18. Planet of the Apes
19. X Marks the Spook
20. Mocha Mistakes
21. Fetch the Rope
22. my pals are No Friends of Mine
23. Jesus was Nothing but a Jew
24. The Gestapo Stomp
25. Bloodnigger
26. Greasy Fuckin' Spic
27. Race Mixer
28. Coon Bashin'

Oblivious Maximus said:
Same here. I started laughing out loud when I typed the song titles. "Indians are Red my pals Skunks" :lol:

Oh definitely! Clichéd, rehashed racist humor is so fucking funny.