Valentine's Day activities

Originally posted by Thorns of Sorrow
Hey Greg are you going to be at the Novembers Doom show in Brooklyn? If you are, we gotta chill man, shoot the shit, talk about guitar..etc etc...

Anyways, hanging out with my gf. I know, Im so original.

hmmm you know i am not sure if i am going. i think toby and i talked about it. next weekend is alumni weekend at my college which means all my old friends and aquaintences are descending on my fair city for lots of drunkeness and nostalgia.

if i do i will let you know.

Nothing really special for Vday... girls that I date have a Valentines day phobia.. for some reason I am NEVER dating anyone during february... I have lots of great ideas for shit to do though.. haha... at like 1:30am me and some other folks who also give a big ol' fuck to Vday are gonna start tearin into some bacardi and soco.. fun!!!

I listened to berlioz & ravel, drank some good beer, and watched a documentary on maggie kuhn. Tonight is like our V-Day, with that symphony & dinner thing. i realized i have to get my car license switched to missouri, and there's a bunch of crap i have to do before that, but everyone's closed on saturday.

why are all government offices only be open Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:45pm?