Valentine's Day

FSMValentinesDayCardsIII.jpg

Come on Krow I'm waiting. I thought Wyvern had banned me for "blasting" in the "Who am I?" thread in "Old School" and I was about to have a heart attack and make a separate account. I know it's almost midnight in West Virginia but come ON!

I ate all the chocolate I was planning on giving him for Valentine's Day and I am too lazy to make a card. Any last minute ideas? His interests include butt sex, Cacophony/Marty Friedman, and kindness to animals.

Getting her a gift (flowers and a teddy bear) and then I'm inviting the lady over to my place to watch movies on Monday after she's done school. (since Sunday we have no way of meeting).

Not doing much this Valentines Day,split up with on-again off again gf of a couple of years a few weeks ago...fuck this woman drives me mad,we were awesome together but when it was bad...it was fucking shocking,still think about her though :cry:

Fuck man I know what that's like. Sounds like you're better off separated. You probably shouldn't sleep with her again if you ever want to get over her.

I thought Wyvern had banned me for "blasting" in the "Who am I?" thread in "Old School" and I was about to have a heart attack and make a separate account.

He can't ban you, only admin can. Which is just as well, because if you say so much as "gosh darn it" in there you'll get a pm warning you about how to behave correctly in their beloved section.

On the 13th its my 1 year anniversary with my girlfriend. Luckily she's a SFC fan or I'd miss out on watching the awesome derby game against the Skates (Portsmouth). After that we're going for a romantic trip to London Dungeons :lol: and then off to a nice chinese place called DIMT on the river in London - got a really nice view.
032DimTLM_243x207.jpg

On 14th, the plan is just to spend all day in bed, eventually getting out to go to dinner at a nice place we had our first date at nearby.

The likelihood is that I'm gonna be hanging on the 13th though. My semester 3 exams have just finished and tonight its Beerfest followed by Mardi-gras night at my Uni - :kickass: ...:puke:

On the 13th its my 1 year anniversary with my girlfriend. Luckily she's a SFC fan or I'd miss out on watching the awesome derby game against the Skates (Portsmouth).

Pompey is so deep in shit that even a Championship team will kick their asses :D

Pompey is so deep in shit that even a Championship team will kick their asses :D

We're not even a championship team :p we're currently making our way up League 1 again... I would be sympathetic to pompey since we were in a similar position 6 months ago... but they were all being twats about it at the time so... PAY UP POMPEY,POMPEY PAY UP!

We're not even a championship team :p we're currently making our way up League 1 again... I would be sympathetic to pompey since we were in a similar position 6 months ago... but they were all being twats about it at the time so... PAY UP POMPEY,POMPEY PAY UP!

Damn! I had no idea they went down so badly! A quick look at the standings shows that they aren't getting out of there anytime soon. But on the other side, Leeds is, so all's cool :D
Okay I've hijacked the thread for long enough, enjoy the Derby.

First Valentine's Day when I'm not single. I think I deserve to make the most of it. I'm taking her out to dinner, giving her cards with cute puppies and heart-shaped chocolates. Also, I donated some money to charity to get a love note to her published in the campus newspaper on Monday.

<3

my ex girlfriend asked if we could hangout :erk:

I'm thinking something public...with a lot of people. maybe the LA street foodfest. mmmm

And to answer krampus from before...

I really dont have a big plan to give it to her... the snow pretty much has everyone in this state stuck... I have a car with bald tires... I cant go anywhere... I'm just going to wait for the right moment and get on one knee.

This will be the first Valentine's Day in like 3 years that I'll single. Damn it's a good feeling. I won't have to do shit. Meanwhile, I'll laugh at my friends' pathetic Valentine's Day tomfoolery. I always hated Valentine's day because every single bitch I've been with has always made such a big deal about this stupid fucking holiday.