Valentine's Day

He can't ban you, only admin can. Which is just as well, because if you say so much as "gosh darn it" in there you'll get a pm warning you about how to behave correctly in their beloved section.
My trolling senses are tingling. I shouldn't though :erk:.

I'm going on my second date with a girl on Saturday, so I'm not really sure what I'll be doing for Valentines day.

i really do not care much about Valentine's day...but it happens to be the anniversary of the city I live, it turns 130 years so here's a big celebration for the 14th. It is kind of speacial, actually there is a big festival with popular music (which sucks BTW) but the good thing are the fireworks at midnight on the 13th, and guess who's singing after the fireworks...Tom Jones...hahahahahaha...it is a free festival next to the beach...quite interesting if tou think...but awful in music...

and besides a nice dinner...and good drink and I don't need to tell you more...

cheers...

Listen to music hopefully get stoned and go places in my head, probably take my shirt off:). A female friend I knew for acouple years stoped over yesterday and we talked alittle. Did not expect to see her and it was awesome just seeing her. She's the only female that has really did anything for me. Hopefully we exchange juices and sweat all over each others bods. I'm not going to get to excited just yet.

On the 13th its my 1 year anniversary with my girlfriend. Luckily she's a SFC fan or I'd miss out on watching the awesome derby game against the Skates (Portsmouth). After that we're going for a romantic trip to London Dungeons :lol: and then off to a nice chinese place called DIMT on the river in London - got a really nice view.
032DimTLM_243x207.jpg

On 14th, the plan is just to spend all day in bed, eventually getting out to go to dinner at a nice place we had our first date at nearby.

The likelihood is that I'm gonna be hanging on the 13th though. My semester 3 exams have just finished and tonight its Beerfest followed by Mardi-gras night at my Uni - :kickass: ...:puke:

ive been there ... the food's ok, but there is a better thai place in Soho that's really popular you should go to. problem is i cant remember the name of it so my comment isnt of much use.

My girl and I have this thing with Pokémon, so well, I'm sending her pics of this certain Pokémon I named after her and leveled up. >_>

I sent my girlfriend flowers and a card, which I hope she got today. She already said she got the flowers, but the card I don't know about yet.

Our anniversary was last weekend, so we don't do much for Valentine's Day, which I'm fine with. I bought her earrings last weekend which should mean I'm clear for at least six months. :cool:

@ Ozz, hot rich chicks = less chance of picking up the herp

@ A1, i wish i could live in that town but the taxes are astronomical. You live like 40 minutes from me.