Varg Vikernes: "I Am Ready For Society".

If you already read that, why would you have said that it's easy for Varg to claim self-defense when it's just his word? If you read the story, you'd have known of Snorre Ruch and others. Nobody is saying that he was justified in killing Euronymous. The killing still originated as a self-defense plan, and Euronymous did plan to kill him the night that he killed Euronymous instead. Euronymous was just too much of a coward and tried to run, and we all know that it didn't work out for him.
Because Varg never claimed Euronymous attacked him physically, hence where would the most apparent act of self defense be?
If you still want to debate this further we can do so further tomorrow but I think we both understand what we're both trying to convey now.

Varg said that Euronymous kicked him, and then tried to flee towards his kitchen, where he was heard sifting through a drawer. Varg presumed that he wanted to get a knife, so he used his.

Euronymous' claim that he wanted to kill Varg could easily have been him boasting and trying to appear evil, since he clearly did this fairly often, but Varg apparently took it seriously. Euronymous ran from him when he realized that Varg knew what he said. Whether or not Euronymous' claim was serious, Varg was motivated by what he viewed as self-defense in a literal, not legal, point of view.

Interesting news. I am sure whatever he releases, be it a black metal album or not, will sell like crazy. I am interested to see what he does, if anything, with his freedom.

hey

you used that joke twice muhfucka

it aint funny

Plus, Zeph is actually an awesome poster that actually contributes intelligent shit to the board, unlike a certain someone. :V

Ha Ha , you better get one of those things you call cocks out of your mouth. It's fuckin up your thought process.

I'm pretty sure that nobody who posted in this thread believes everything that Varg has on his official website.

Det Som En Gang Rape imho.
better.

Well, take out the murder, church burnings, and the neo-nazi beliefs and he seems like a pretty trusworthy guy to me.
I mean he made good music, he's innocent in my eyes.

Exactly, remove the parts you don't like about a person and keep the parts you do and they don't seem so bad. Like with Hitler, take out the mass-murder, anti-semetism, and all that bad shit, he seems like the kind of guy you could grow to like!